Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Girl!
Hi! Im fairly new to crossdressing but its something that i discovered i have a passion for! Its an amazing feeling. I feel beautiful and sexy when i walk around in my heels and lace stockings lol i need to find the courage to go out in public dressed up. Ill get there soon lol my name is Yasmin and im 26 years old
Welcome to the forum Yasmin! Dressing up is such an amazing feeling and so very addictive. Once you get the look and confidence to go out it's the same only better for most who make the jump.
Most of us first try going out at night, and even for a drive femme, but be careful as you don't want to get a ticket or an accident driving femme. Though the cops have seen it all I'm sure, but it would be pretty horrifying for one of us.
Amy
(07-11-2022, 08:38 AM)yasmin_gurl091 Wrote: Hi! Im fairly new to crossdressing but its something that i discovered i have a passion for! Its an amazing feeling. I feel beautiful and sexy when i walk around in my heels and lace stockings lol i need to find the courage to go out in public dressed up. Ill get there soon lol my name is Yasmin and im 26 years old

I hope that YOU feel welcomed here, as I do. Myself I'm new to Cross dressing  as well and find it delightfully refreshing. It is something that I wrestled with for a long time. It is a pleasure to meet YOU Yasmin, may i add YOU as a buddy Please..Wink  .
Hi Yasmin -

Welcome.

There's a lot of good people here - they even put up with me!

: )

Weightlifter Daddy
(07-11-2022, 12:35 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Welcome to the forum Yasmin! Dressing up is such an amazing feeling and so very addictive. Once you get the look and confidence to go out it's the same only better for most who make the jump.
Most of us first try going out at night, and even for a drive femme, but be careful as you don't want to get a ticket or an accident driving femme. Though the cops have seen it all I'm sure, but it would be pretty horrifying for one of us.
Amy

Yeah i think i feel more comfortable going out at night, i just want to be as passable as i can lol so i can go out during the day and interact with people!!

I shall drive careful lol because that sounds awful

(07-12-2022, 06:02 AM)Margo-CD Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 08:38 AM)yasmin_gurl091 Wrote: Hi! Im fairly new to crossdressing but its something that i discovered i have a passion for! Its an amazing feeling. I feel beautiful and sexy when i walk around in my heels and lace stockings lol i need to find the courage to go out in public dressed up. Ill get there soon lol my name is Yasmin and im 26 years old

I hope that YOU feel welcomed here, as I do. Myself I'm new to Cross dressing  as well and find it delightfully refreshing. It is something that I wrestled with for a long time. It is a pleasure to meet YOU Yasmin, may i add YOU as a buddy Please..Wink  .
So far i do feel welcome ☺️ And i accepted your buddy request Wink hmu!!
Hi Yasmin, and welcome to the family!
Take your shoes off, get comfy, and enjoy all the new friends that you will make here!

Regards
Jodie
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave