Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firsts.............
OK girls, lets here your momentous 'firsts'.
     The first time I appeared in public en femme, was on Friday, October 31, 1980.... Halloween (surprise!)  I went to a party dressed as a French Maid, complete from heels to hair, cliché, I know, but there it is. I went with my best friend and his girlfriend. My girlfriend was supposed to go, but a family crisis took precedence. My Friend, Ed went as Zorro, with black shirt, tight black jeans, mask and hat. His GF, Janet was a sexy witch. Party was fun, some good natured kidding and a couple of nasty comments by some. I got groped a couple of times (which was kind of fun/scary), and Ed & Janet were getting very frisky with each other.  Then they got into an argument and she ended up getting a ride home from one of her GF's.  So Ed ended up driving me home.... alone, just the two of us........

But that is another first, which I will relate after some of you girls share  =)
I have yet to have what I would call a real first as Kelly, but I feel ready. Thank you Colleen for some ideas, just simple outings getting a feel for being out amongst humans without the pressure of full-on social interactions.
~Kelly
Hey Kelly, I'd say getting a JC make over would count as a First!

My First foray out in the world dressed (not Halloween!): @ 1990, went shopping wearing plain girl jeans, a sweater, women's sneakers, and completely underdressed in lingerie. Nothing super noticeable, but I felt sure that everyone could tell..... A delightfully nerve wracking experience!