Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New girl Crystal
Hello everyone!

I’m Crystal, a very local and very discreet closet crossdresser looking to start branching out and meeting others like myself! I’ve been to Janet’s a couple times and found the forums and thought what a great way to meet like minded people! I live in the downriver area not too far from the store actually! If any other local gals want to connect feel free to reach out to me I’d love to meet new people friends!  Heart
Hi Crystal, I'm Amy. I'm not so far away but across the border in Canada near London Ont., so meet ups aren't practical for me, so I just wanted to say Hi.
(07-07-2022, 06:17 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Hi Crystal, I'm Amy. I'm not so far away but across the border in Canada near London Ont., so meet ups aren't practical for me, so I just wanted to say Hi.

i'm new to cross Dressing too...i need a lot of mentoring and suggestions on how to develop my look.
I accidentally walked into a lingerie store, immediately the Lady locked the door. SHE inquizitively asked How I had found this store. I told Her I was getting a haircut next door but couldn't get in for 1 1/2 hours, so I took a walk.
We chatted for a while: the next thing II new I was being dressed in Pink thong, white sheer stockings, white lace garter, and a pink night gown. I admired the look....paid the Lady $78. hid in the bathroom as other people came to the store.
I need to get back there but I don't know if I should wear my  purchase under my blue jeans.
(07-07-2022, 06:43 PM)Margo-CD Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 06:17 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Hi Crystal, I'm Amy. I'm not so far away but across the border in Canada near London Ont., so meet ups aren't practical for me, so I just wanted to say Hi.

i'm new to cross Dressing too...i need a lot of mentoring and suggestions on how to develop my look.
I accidentally walked into a lingerie store, immediately the Lady locked the door. SHE inquizitively asked How I had found this store. I told Her I was getting a haircut next door but couldn't get in for 1 1/2 hours, so I took a walk.
We chatted for a while: the next thing II new I was being dressed in Pink thong, white sheer stockings, white lace garter, and a pink night gown. I admired the look....paid the Lady $78. hid in the bathroom as other people came to the store.
I need to get back there but I don't know if I should wear my  purchase under my blue jeans.

I can’t imagine how that went! Terrifying and exciting at the same time? Sounds like a helpful employee that understood the need for discretion though! Where was this? Are you from the local area? Like Wayne county?
(07-07-2022, 03:47 PM)Crystalinthecloset Wrote: Hello everyone!

I’m Crystal, a very local and very discreet closet crossdresser looking to start branching out and meeting others like myself! I’ve been to Janet’s a couple times and found the forums and thought what a great way to meet like minded people! I live in the downriver area not too far from the store actually! If any other local gals want to connect feel free to reach out to me I’d love to meet new people friends!  Heart

Hello Crystal Welcome   Heart
Hi Crystal -

There's a lot of good people here - they even put up with me!

: )

Weightlifter Daddy
Hi Crystal, welcome to the family! I'm sure that you will make lots of friends and get some great advice!

OK now, who let wmtop out of his box and forgot to put him back?

Love ya weightlifter daddy! Wink
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(07-08-2022, 11:33 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: Hi Crystal, welcome to the family!  I'm sure that you will make lots of friends and get some great advice!

Hello JodieLynne, it is a pleasure to see YOU here.
I'm new so forgive my inexperience.
(07-07-2022, 06:43 PM)Margo-CD Wrote:

That must have quite the experience! Now was that your first time dressing a bit, perhaps not, but you certainly had some very good fortune with the staff member you had!
 My opinion, and it's worth what is costs, is to wear at least some of your new lingerie on your next visit. The only reason not to might if you find it too arousing which is not something good to show in a store of course.

Was this some kind of special lingerie store as you said she asked you how you found it?

The other point about helpful staffers, is our money is as good as anyone else's and if they can cultivate you as a regular it's good for business.

As to how to develop your look. It takes some experience and quite a lot of trail and error. Not to mention figuring out where your shape fits in with the minefield of women's clothing sizes. At least it seemed that way to me at first!
 When you get your size figured out it will help you get clothes which fit and you like! As a hint, clothes with some stretch to them seem to work out better for me, and I lot of other girls I know.
 Amy
(07-08-2022, 11:33 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: Hi Crystal, welcome to the family!  I'm sure that you will make lots of friends and get some great advice!

Hey!  

I've been more than civil here; my comments never go beyond "PG-13" in the open forums (maybe that's my problem!)

: )

WD