Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife out of town
My wife was out of town for a couple of days, it was time for Fran . I am working from home and those days i did not have to go outside, almost all day i was dressed up as a girl. have lunch, prepare my coffee.

Have you ever dreamed that you are dressed as a girl? I have been having this dream for a couple of weeks, not sure what it means and when i wake up I have a feeling that it wasn't just a dream, i need to plan someting and visit Janets to get a transformation, even if i do not go outside i just want to see myself as a girl.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-20-2022, 04:06 PM)Fran082 Wrote: My wife was out of town for a couple of days, it was time for Fran . I am working from home and those days i did not have to go outside, almost all day i was dressed up as a girl. have lunch, prepare my coffee.

Have you ever dreamed that you are dressed as a girl? I have been having this dream for a couple of weeks, not sure what it means and when i wake up I have a feeling that it wasn't just a dream, i need to plan someting and visit Janets to get a transformation, even if i do not go outside i just want to see myself as a girl.
Hi there - I guess I’m pretty lucky!  I go out in public just about every day.  Always treated as a lady wherever I go.  So much fun.  I encourage you to try it!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-20-2022, 04:06 PM)Fran082 Wrote: My wife was out of town for a couple of days, it was time for Fran . I am working from home and those days i did not have to go outside, almost all day i was dressed up as a girl. have lunch, prepare my coffee.

HI Fran, 

It is amazing to go out en femme. I was worried the first time I did it.   BTW you look amazing! 

Alexis

You look great Fran!  Full makeovers are fun!  I am sure they will make you look like the woman you want to be!

Hugs Heather
Fran;
So I'll join the chorus here and say you look great as well. After some tentative steps I too go out fully femme quite often, and it is a wonderful experience and have always been treated well. One time a young man actually went out of his way to open and then hold a door for me!

I've had many dreams about being female, usually just doing normal things, but simply presenting as female. Some are simple, but some are very complex and seem to go on for ages.
Amy
You are so sexy, keep on keeping on and enjoy!

Lori
Yummy!

: )

WD

Wow Very Sexxy Lady
Welcome to the family, Fran! I hope that you make a lot of friends here, and that you will learn some things.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave

Wowwwwwww!!  Very sexy Fran.  Dress up time is always a great time.

Tara