Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charting my journey
I don't know where this will go, if this will be part of my long term future etc, but I felt I wanted to record it and see what happens.

Like I said in the intro I am a noob and have barely ventured past wearing panties so far. I have been spending ages researching some things to wear, plus wig and makeup. 

A little on what I have to work with. I am somewhat fortunate I suppose in that at 5'9 I have a fairly slim body (about 150) and no more than average sized hands. I am someone that will have to keep this separate - like some on here I'm sure - sharing with the spouse would probably not work so great. This limits the shaving part for me. I would love to shave my legs and armpits, but that would lead to questions. I have barely any hair on my chest, so I have been able to shave what little there was and that felt nice. 

I have narrowed down a wishlist and will be able to order that to arrive in a couple of weeks. I think the plan will be to try my outfit and wig first. As far as makeup goes - I find that quite intimidating. I may just try eyes and lips to start and when I feel I have a handle on that try the rest of the face.

If anyone wants to add what they learned along the way that would be great. If I can, I'd like to post a pic or 2.

Marissa  Heart
Hi Marissa,
Love your story!! Can’t wait to see your pics!
If you are available I am planning transformation
first week of July. Love to meet you and chat about girl stuff!
Let Net know what you are up to then!

Hugs
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(06-18-2022, 10:14 PM)Sara69 Wrote: Hi Marissa,
Love your story!! Can’t wait to see your pics!
If you are available I am planning transformation
first week of July. Love to meet you and chat about girl stuff!
Let Net know what you are up to then!

Hugs
Sara

Thank you for the kind offer Sara. I can see myself going for a transformation at some stage, but it would feel far too soon for me right now. I have some pretty small goals right now, like taking a pic and having the confidence to post lol 

Marissa  Heart
Marissa;
I think it's natural to want to record one's journey, I have done a lot of that too. Eye makeup for me has, and still is the most challenging, I've got pretty good with powder and foundation. My size is similar to yours, though I'm just over 160 lbs, and it does help though one can't change things all that much. I used to wish I was taller, but now I'm just as happy to be this size!
Getting the right colour for you foundation can be a bit tricky, as ideally you want to match your existing skin tone. After guessing wrong a couple of times I then simply asked the young woman at the cosmetics counter and she tried a few out on me. Though that might be too big a step for you yet.
Depending on where you live, work, and travel to, you might be able to do something like that out of town somewhere you're not known. I've found the women at make up counters to be non judgmental and extremely helpful. After all your money is as good as someone else's.
Amy
Thanks Amy. Actually I think I would be ok asking for some help. My wife isn't a shopper and I would feel ok going to a store in the mall. I've made some small steps so far. Shaved off the few hairs on my stomach, and measured where my guy undies go down to and shaved anything above - wow, what a feeling! Makes me a little sad I can't go the whole way - maybe winter time though.

Been researching where to go for facial/Mani/Pedi. Never thought I would be doing that, but then again this has all come about suddenly. Another thing that has taken me by surprise and I haven't made a conscious effort to do - my walk. I've found myself when alone practicing my Marissa walk.

Marissa  Heart