Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello girls
Hi everyone,

This feels a bit surreal for me tbh. My first CD experience was when I was about 12 and when my sister was out I tried on some of her black panties and bra. I liked the texture on my skin and it made me hard. I only did it a couple of times though. Nothing for the next thirty+ years, not even thinking about it. Then all of a sudden this week I have been thinking and researching about it a lot. I have ADHD so it isn't unusual for me to get fixated on something lol. I'm trying to work out whether this is a passing thing or if I am really a CD. Time Will tell I suppose. 

My wife was away for work this week and usually I enjoy the private time  Blush This time  was different though. I put on some of her panties and bra, and used her dildo. I would liked to have worn more but she doesn't own girlie stuff lol. I am going to be getting my first sexy panties, stockings etc and I'm such a noob that I'm getting my first lip stick. Just the thought of applying it makes me feel excited, so perhaps it'll be more than a phase. I'll only know once I give it a go. 

Anyways, I hope this wasn't an overshare, but I'm definitely a little confused right now and feels good to get it out.

Thank you, and I look forward to picking up plenty of tips

Marissa
Marissa;
For me your post definitely isn't an overshare. Look at my reply!
There are so many of us who go through a similar cycle, start young, give it up for one reason or another only to have "Her" return more insistent than ever many years later
!
I'm similar to you as I started about the same age, and dressed when I had the privacy to do so till I was about 16 or so, and gave it up. Like you, I didn't miss it at all and I lived on my own for a few years where it would have been easy to have some feminine clothes to wear from time to time, but just didn't have the urge, not even a thought.

Then a few years after I was married I started borrowing my wife's bras (panties wouldn't fit!) from time to time. One Christmas I bought her some pretty things, including panties which didn't fit her but I kept everything and started wearing them too.
This was mid and late 80's, and in the 90's I first wondered what it would be like to get fully made up, dressed up in nice clothes and actually go out! This remained a fantasy for maybe another 20 years or so?
Finally I did just that a few years ago, now I go out often fully femme, and now I have a wide network of friends who are CD's or fully trans, or as think of it, full time transwomen and part time transwomen.
This is not a fetish for me, though it seemed it at first no doubt about that.

Some women seem to be good with this, others can't accept that their man has a feminine side and wants to express it, so it's a toughie when/if/how to open up to your special lady.

Yes, time will tell how deeply you are bitten with this, but I've talked and corresponded with so many and everyone says this gets stronger with age. No one is sure to the why of it, but of course our testosterone lowers as we age, so I think that must have something to do with it, but I'm no doctor or any kind of medical professional.

Explore your feminine side and see how it goes!

However I'll add two other comments. First, this desire tends wax and wane in all of us, and some go through a buying spree, only to toss it out later on, over and over again. Keep at least some of those lovely things you will find! Which segues into my last comment.
I'm not a betting woman, but I'd say when you find some nice clothes which fit and suit you, you will get hooked on the style as the fit and feel of the fabrics used as so much more beautiful than any men's clothes I had! (I've had a lot of nice men's clothes too!)
Amy
Welcome to the forum and the family Marissa! I'm sure that you will get plenty of tips and advice, and make some new friends here.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Hi Marissa,

Welcome to the forum! Definitely a lot of good
People for you too connect with here. And I agree with Amy
Not too much info.

Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Hi Marissa,
Amy's reply nailed it. Relax and enjoy it whenever you find the time and inclination.

Traci
I couldn’t agree with Amy any more than what she said, I personally have given away some beautiful dresses and heels only to regret it later, I need a good hard spanking for that lol.
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Amy that made a lot of sense - thanks.  To add a little from my perspective. Right now, and possibly it'll stay the same - the reason for me to do this is the sexual component and not because I find women's clothes cute etc. I don't think it really matters why we are attracted to it, or if it's the same intensity level. 

A couple of observations from the last couple of days. I was out and about yesterday and for the first time ever when I saw some attractive ladies I not only admired how they looked, but I had a quick look at how their makeup looked and if I would look good in what they wore - took me a little by surprise lol 

Also, my best friend's son is most likely going to transition to female. He told me how he is pretty popular on Social media so I had a look. Wow - he is amazingly talented at makeup and gets up to 500k views for a lot of his videos! probably should get some tips from him lol 

Are we able to post pics here? Not sure yet, but when I get some of my clothes in the next couple of weeks I might possibly want to post one or two to see what you girls think.

Thanks again,

Marissa
(06-17-2022, 12:28 PM)Marissa Wrote: Hi everyone,

This feels a bit surreal for me tbh. My first CD experience was when I was about 12 and when my sister was out I tried on some of her black panties and bra. I liked the texture on my skin and it made me hard. I only did it a couple of times though. Nothing for the next thirty+ years, not even thinking about it. Then all of a sudden this week I have been thinking and researching about it a lot. I have ADHD so it isn't unusual for me to get fixated on something lol. I'm trying to work out whether this is a passing thing or if I am really a CD. Time Will tell I suppose. 

My wife was away for work this week and usually I enjoy the private time  Blush This time  was different though. I put on some of her panties and bra, and used her dildo. I would liked to have worn more but she doesn't own girlie stuff lol. I am going to be getting my first sexy panties, stockings etc and I'm such a noob that I'm getting my first lip stick. Just the thought of applying it makes me feel excited, so perhaps it'll be more than a phase. I'll only know once I give it a go. 

Anyways, I hope this wasn't an overshare, but I'm definitely a little confused right now and feels good to get it out.

Thank you, and I look forward to picking up plenty of tips

Marissa

Marissa - enjoy the ride!  It's fun to dress and sooooo stimulating!  One of the reasons I do it!
Hugs Heather from Minnesota
(06-18-2022, 01:07 PM)Marissa Wrote: Thank you all for the warm welcome. Amy that made a lot of sense - thanks.  To add a little from my perspective. Right now, and possibly it'll stay the same - the reason for me to do this is the sexual component and not because I find women's clothes cute etc. I don't think it really matters why we are attracted to it, or if it's the same intensity level. 

A couple of observations from the last couple of days. I was out and about yesterday and for the first time ever when I saw some attractive ladies I not only admired how they looked, but I had a quick look at how their makeup looked and if I would look good in what they wore - took me a little by surprise lol 

Also, my best friend's son is most likely going to transition to female. He told me how he is pretty popular on Social media so I had a look. Wow - he is amazingly talented at makeup and gets up to 500k views for a lot of his videos! probably should get some tips from him lol 

Are we able to post pics here? Not sure yet, but when I get some of my clothes in the next couple of weeks I might possibly want to post one or two to see what you girls think.

Thanks again,

Marissa

Marissa;
   Thanks for the comments. The sexual component can be very strong for a lot of us, myself included.
Yes you can post pictures here as well. You should be able to see the icon where you can upload them.
 About looking at other women. You hit it Sister! So many of us now admire women for simply being women, but now also the clothes makeup accessories, shoes, etc.
 I'll be looking forward to seeing a pic or two from you, whenever you are ready.
 Amy
(06-20-2022, 03:08 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 01:07 PM)Marissa Wrote: Thank you all for the warm welcome. Amy that made a lot of sense - thanks.  To add a little from my perspective. Right now, and possibly it'll stay the same - the reason for me to do this is the sexual component and not because I find women's clothes cute etc. I don't think it really matters why we are attracted to it, or if it's the same intensity level. 

Thanks again,

Marissa

Marissa;
   Thanks for the comments. The sexual component can be very strong for a lot of us, myself included.
Yes you can post pictures here as well. You should be able to see the icon where you can upload them.
 About looking at other women. You hit it Sister! So many of us now admire women for simply being women, but now also the clothes makeup accessories, shoes, etc.
 I'll be looking forward to seeing a pic or two from you, whenever you are ready.
 Amy

(07-12-2022, 02:48 PM)Margo-CD Wrote:
(06-20-2022, 03:08 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Thanks again,

Marissa

Marissa;
 Amy

Hello Marissa, forgive me as i'm new too. I know what YOU were saying about noticing other women in public. I had to take my wife in for surgery and i had to sit in the waiting room. Looking around i noticed the Ladies posture and gestures and it was remarable. Most women were unattractive ,yet there was something curious for me. Especially when they had open toed shoes and well cared for nails.
Anyway that said, welcome and I hope that we can be friends.