Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tucking
Hi Gurls,
How many of you tuck?
My new Gaff, I think it works well and is sexy.
Any thoughts?

Hugs
Sara

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cute Gaff, it does wonders, you got at Janet's Closet or elsewhere?
You look great! I always tuck and I have a couple of gaffs to hold those pesky boys in place. A while back at the suggestion of a friend I bought a kit which is like a wide triangle shaped tape which will hold things place much better. The kit includes a pad so you aren't taping right onto the tenders, and of course a good shave is needed too.
I tried a couple and they work. Mostly as I was planning a short time away and wanted to wear a swimsuit without much showing.
All that said, a gaff is so much easier! I have a few pics somewhere if you girls are interested.
Amy
(06-16-2022, 12:18 PM)Alexis_Morgan Wrote: Cute Gaff, it does wonders, you got at Janet's Closet or elsewhere?

Not at Janet’s, on line . Loved how sexy it looked and it is comfortable.

(06-16-2022, 01:58 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: You look great! I always tuck and I have a couple of gaffs to hold those pesky boys in place. A while back at the suggestion of a friend I bought a kit which is like a wide triangle shaped tape which will hold things place much better. The kit includes a pad so you aren't taping right onto the tenders, and of course a good shave is needed too.
I tried a couple and they work. Mostly as I was planning a short time away and wanted to wear a swimsuit without much showing.
All that said, a gaff is so much easier! I have a few pics somewhere if you girls are interested.
Amy

Thanks Amy!!
I have seen some taping solutions similar to what you described.
I’ll let you know how they work. I have scheduled a transformation at Janet’s 
And I needed a gaff. But I’m open to suggestions.
Let you know how it turns out
Hugs
Sara
More tucking with tape Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes