Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new pink outfit
I bought this outfit from Janet’s a lil while back and I love the pink I think I found my new favorite color.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can’t go wrong with pink
My favorite color!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
See what you did. Jade saw all your pink excitement and had to come out showing her pink. Don't have any pink panties so she went commando. Put on her favorite pink skirt and top along with new pink stockings. Red shoes and garter belt to finish.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
(06-14-2022, 05:52 AM)1Ladyjade Wrote: See what you did. Jade saw all your pink excitement and had to come out showing her pink. Don't have any pink panties so she went commando. Put on her favorite pink skirt and top along with new pink stockings. Red shoes and garter belt to finish.

You look better than I do tho
Lovely in pink there Girls!
Amy
Thank you. It's taken a long time for me to get to this point. I was always using FaceApp because I just didn't like my look. But I have grown to like the real Jade. 

Here is two pictures I took this morning. One with my wig and the other no wig and used FaceApp. Now don't get me wrong FaceApp Jade is nice but when you look close you know she isnt a 50 something women. Where as real Jade is a 50 something and I have come to grips with her look. 
The dark hair is real Jade with her wig. The lighter hair is FaceApp Jade. This isnt an extreme difference.
So I added the one in pink so you see how Faceapp will really pour it on sometimes.

(06-14-2022, 01:20 AM)Kaylacd31 Wrote: I bought this outfit from Janet’s a lil while back and I love the pink I think I found my new favorite color.

Pink looks very well on you Kayla. I really like the look of your panties......or maybe, what's inside of them!
(06-14-2022, 08:17 PM)slvspanties Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 01:20 AM)Kaylacd31 Wrote: I bought this outfit from Janet’s a lil while back and I love the pink I think I found my new favorite color.

Pink looks very well on you Kayla. I really like the look of your panties......or maybe, what's inside of them!

Well thank you I wouldn’t mind to show you sometime