Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lingerie night!
You look beautiful!…very sexy!
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all of your wonderful comments!  Hugs, Suzy
You look delicious…
Let’s all have a lingerie party with high heels, I’ll bring a paddle for the naughty girls lol.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl
(07-16-2022, 10:55 AM)Sissygirl Wrote: Let’s all have a lingerie party with high heels, I’ll bring a paddle for the naughty girls lol.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

Now that sounds like fun, but there might be a lot of naughty girls. I have been considered one at times too.
 My Rago corsolette might be good attire to wear.
 Amy
(07-16-2022, 11:17 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(07-16-2022, 10:55 AM)Sissygirl Wrote: Let’s all have a lingerie party with high heels, I’ll bring a paddle for the naughty girls lol.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

Now that sounds like fun, but there might be a lot of naughty girls. I have been considered one at times too.
 Amy

I’m hoping including me lol, wonderful attire.

Sissygirl
(07-16-2022, 12:58 PM)Sissygirl Wrote:

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

Amy

Sissygirl

Yes love wearing it. I have a white but have been considering buying a black one.
 Amy
(07-16-2022, 04:32 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

Amy

Sissygirl

Yes love wearing it. I have a white but have been considering buying a black one.
 Amy

Oh I like black, if you do please post.

Sissygirl
(07-16-2022, 06:21 PM)Sissygirl Wrote:
(07-16-2022, 04:32 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

Amy

Sissygirl

Amy

Oh I like black, if you do please post.

Sissygirl

Thanks, I'll do that. One I've seen is all black except for a red diamond shaped patch on the tummy. Then there's the type with legs as well, which I think is really nice and sexy.
 Amy

PS., I think maybe we are hijacking Suzy's thread. We should start a new one discussing our favourite lingerie.
AM
Yea, probably hijacked just a little, I’ll say this one thing and be done my fav. lingerie sleep wear is silk panties with a nylon short slip, keeping your heels next to the bed, when I get some sleep wear pictures I will delete this post and start a new post “ What do you love too wear for sleeping “ promise lol.