Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Ok so I've been away for a bit. But recently got separated so im looking forward to my country girl self to come out I live in Alabama would so love to find some other girls to hang out with even go out having fun. As is stated in a song I listen to Im dirty south born and bred country as corn bread and big red tomatoes.
♡Harley♡
Welcome Harley! I'm a long way away in Ontario, so not a chance we will hang out together but we can chat here if you want!
Amy
(06-10-2022, 09:22 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Welcome Harley! I'm a long way away in Ontario, so not a chance we will hang out together but we can chat here if you want!
Amy

Kindda bites finally being able to let my country girl self out and not have anyone to go out with and have fun
♡Harley♡
(06-11-2022, 11:25 AM)Harley Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 09:22 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Welcome Harley! I'm a long way away in Ontario, so not a chance we will hang out together but we can chat here if you want!
Amy

Kindda bites finally being able to let my country girl self out and not have anyone to go out with and have fun

I quite understand. There are a number of "Us" around, more than most think so I bet there are some but most are so secretive that you cannot connect with each other. Larger centres, cities will usually have one or more CD/Trans social groups. One popular one which has died off in recent years was Tri-S, started many decades ago, but there are others. Some tend to be more "out there" than others.
 The one I belong to is Xpressions and we have a website, but it is based in Southern Ontario, and across the border there's the Buffalo Belles. Covid has kicked the stuffing out of a lot groups and not everyone has a website.
(06-12-2022, 02:48 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(06-11-2022, 11:25 AM)Harley Wrote:
Amy

I quite understand. There are a number of "Us" around, more than most think so I bet there are some but most are so secretive that you cannot connect with each other. Larger centres, cities will usually have one or more CD/Trans social groups. One popular one which has died off in recent years was Tri-S, started many decades ago, but there are others. Some tend to be more "out there" than others.
 The one I belong to is Xpressions and we have a website, but it is based in Southern Ontario, and across the border there's the Buffalo Belles. Covid has kicked the stuffing out of a lot groups and not everyone has a website.
Yea it kicked the snot outta me for about 2 weeks and we'll like I said being recently separated its time to get down to and be the lol southern country girl with in
♡Harley♡
Hi Harley
Do you get to Detroit area ever?
I am planning a transformation in early July
And would love to have company when I hit the town.
Hugs
Sara
Welcome back to the fold, Harley! We're glad to have you here.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave