Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older man approached me!?
Hi ladies - had the most unique experience today.  I was at the grocery store, minding my own business, when an older man approached me and started talking!  He was commenting on what a nice day it was, the price of groceries, etc.  I was just listening, then he said he was a widower and thought I was a pretty lady!  I was shocked, but flattered!  He then tried to ask me out, when I showed him my ring and told him I was married!  I thought it was pretty cute, and I have heard that grocery stores for some reason have this happen for some reason.  Anyhow, it was nice to get positive feedback from a man.  I did enjoy that!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What an amazing experience Suzy, and thanks for sharing it with us. You always look very nice in the pictures you share with us here, so I'm not surprised you get some offers.

A few years ago I bought a right which kind of looks like a couples ring and I wear it on my wedding finger for the same reason, as I can plead "sorry, I'm taken" on the occasion when I get hit on.

I get that GG's might find it tedious and annoying, but like you I'm always very flattering.

Keep up the good work girl! (And all those guys)