Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East of Nashville Friends?
Hi! I'm cari (yes, lowercase and one R). Always looking for new friends and play partners of all kinds (not necessarily lifestyle partners, as I am a historical reenactor living in the 1845-1890s time period, and a shooter of flintlock muzzleloading rifles).

If you look closely at my avatar, you'll discover my hidden kink.

I love to chat with others who share my interests (here or at [email protected]) And, if you recognize part of my name, I'd really like to hear from you.

Hugs and Kisses!
Cari
Never put yourself down! There are always too many others willing to do that for you!
Welcome to the forum cari! Though I can't say I'm anywhere near you though, as I'm further North in Ontario, but I do love dressing up.
When you do reenactments do you dress male or female? I like some of the 19th century women's outfits, but have never had one.
Amy
Hi, Amy!

Yep, definitely north of me! LOL Where abouts in Ontario? I've friends in London and in Toronto. Not in the lifestyle unfortunately.

So far all my reenacting has been male. Hard to be female with a beard and mustache. LOL But I'm trying to convince my wife to shave it all off so I can pass as her girlfriend. She's been a 24/7 MTF for almost 20 years, so I have the encouragement, support, and helpful advice on this journey.

Do keep in touch!

Hugs and Kisses!
cari
Never put yourself down! There are always too many others willing to do that for you!
cari;
I lived in Toronto for years and years, but now live out in the country closer to London, so I'm in Southwestern Ontario.
Amy