Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large breast
Lynn;
That's interesting info, and I appreciate it. Pierced ears are something on my list for this year. I haven't told my wife about that yet, but I think she might be alright with it, though it's something I need to bring up soon.
Age and experience with the same person is one of things too isn't it? A friend who is just past their mid 60's (similar to my age) and started HRT some months ago, one night after dinner just came out and asked and me, "How's the sex life Amy?", and without waiting for an answer continued to say, "This ain't going to help it!".
Then added that after 40+ years of sex one finds one can do without it.
I suppose this is a pretty normal life progression for many, and with less drive and lower testosterone our femme sides become stronger to the point we just want to finally give in and be as womanly as we can.
Amy
That’s funny Lynn that you mentioned about being rarely seeing each other naked, fortunately or unfortunately however my wife may feel at different times seeing me run around the house naked or me wearing only my panties with the little short attached skirt which I love, I just love that feeling even when I was young mom would always telling me put something on your almost naked after shedding the dress I was wearing now only in panties or a bra too sometimes, it drove my mother nuts, giggling I knew she loved me I could always see it on her face.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl
Have you done the breastfeeding fantasy Sissygirl? It sounds very hot...
(06-18-2022, 02:25 PM)Chrissy84 Wrote: Have you done the breastfeeding fantasy Sissygirl? It sounds very hot...

No, but it’s always on my mind, came close though and I would have loved it.

Sissygirl
(05-17-2022, 10:33 PM)Sissygirl Wrote: As I have mentioned before even being young when in girl mode I feel 100% girl and another urge is to have large breast and even would love breastfeeding to anyone who needs it, anyone feel this way too, just curious.

Hugs and kisses 
Sissygirl

Oh my Sissygirl -

I have an infatuation with breasts (and showing cleavage).  I love breasts so much I took herbs to try and grow them.  it worked - I pretty much have I think a full B.  But would love to go bigger.

I was even taking pills they said would help me lactate - but never quite got that to happen.  needed more stimulus with a breast pump I believe.  the mind is a powerful thing and we have the equipment to lactate if we really wanted to.  

And yes, to breast feed.........what a rush that would be....  highly erotic!

Hugs Heather

Love having my breasts cradled in a sexy bra!   actually, I need to wear one, don't want them to get saggy!
(06-19-2022, 07:42 AM)Heather Smith Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 10:33 PM)Sissygirl Wrote: As I have mentioned before even being young when in girl mode I feel 100% girl and another urge is to have large breast and even would love breastfeeding to anyone who needs it, anyone feel this way too, just curious.

Hugs and kisses 
Sissygirl

Oh my Sissygirl -

I have an infatuation with breasts (and showing cleavage).  I love breasts so much I took herbs to try and grow them.  it worked - I pretty much have I think a full B.  But would love to go bigger.

I was even taking pills they said would help me lactate - but never quite got that to happen.  needed more stimulus with a breast pump I believe.  the mind is a powerful thing and we have the equipment to lactate if we really wanted to.  

And yes, to breast feed.........what a rush that would be....  highly erotic!

Hugs Heather

Love having my breasts cradled in a sexy bra!   actually, I need to wear one, don't want them to get saggy!

Good for you girl, I just love that you have a full B cup and being like minded too lol, even if I can’t offer breast milk I would still love to make my nipples fat and long with electric nipple suction pump and use them as a pacifier when the milk is being warmed up or someone is being fussy and let them suck away.

It turns me on so much just thinking about it, I one time had a gf that loved having me be a woman 24/7 and she had her tubes tied, well she talked about having them reversed so she could have a baby and that I would raise the baby while she went back to work I told her I would love too, she said nursing it too  I was all in and so was she, totally looking forward to the day it would happen.

Sissygirl