Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everybody
Photo 
I'm not new to the forum but my computer harddrive died awhile back and had to be replaced. I lost all my sites ,user names and passwords. I remembered most sites and user info to re-enter I just never got around to the forum. So anyway I am back and saying hi to everyone, catching up reading all the posts and generally being dressed Lynn some everyday. I have a new partner another transgender m2f who I spend a lot of time with. I started a new job Monday and went in to do new employee paperwork and they set the official start date for next Monday. Tomorrow would mark a full year being unemployeed so I'm excited about the new job. I'll have some spending money after a few paychecks and looking forward to making it to Detroit for the TGDetroit functions and shopping at Janets. Hope to see/meet some of you at future events. The photo attached is a cell phone shot of a professional photo shoot of my girlfriend Amber. The photographer asked me to join her for this picture. Maybe it was my good looks but the unplanned color coordination of our outfits is a more plausable reason. Amber is the beautful one standing and I hope the professional proof is more in focus and Amber will pickit as part of her package to keep.    
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Welcome back to the forum Lynn, and congrats on the new job. I hope it works out really well for you!
Great picture, byt the way.
Amy
(05-17-2022, 02:04 PM)Lynn Wrote: I'm not new to the forum but my computer harddrive died awhile back and had to be replaced. I lost all my sites ,user names and passwords. I remembered most sites and user info to re-enter I just never got around to the forum. So anyway I am back and saying hi to everyone, catching up reading all the posts and generally being dressed Lynn some everyday. I have a new partner another transgender m2f who I spend a lot of time with. I started a new job Monday and went in to do new employee paperwork and they set the official start date for next Monday. Tomorrow would mark a full year being unemployeed so I'm excited about the new job. I'll have some spending money after a few paychecks and looking forward to making it to Detroit for the TGDetroit functions and shopping at Janets. Hope to see/meet some of you at future events. The photo attached is a cell phone shot of a professional photo shoot of my girlfriend Amber. The photographer asked me to join her for this picture. Maybe it was my good looks but the unplanned color coordination of our outfits is a more plausable reason. Amber is the beautful one standing and I hope the professional proof is more in focus and Amber will pickit as part of her package to keep. 

Hello Lynn, it is a pleasure to meet You. i'm happy that You returned. i'm closet CD but seriously enjoy it,
\Hugs MargoCD