Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT (PSA): Personnel Contact Info Safety
Hi Folks, Ladies & Gentlemen, boys & girls, and all the ships at Sea....

Just a friendly reminder that the Internet is a HUGE and scary place, and that you don't really know who you are chatting with on the other end.

Please, please, PLEASE be careful before giving out contact info to ANYONE online!  If you are chatting with someone, here, on this forum, you are somewhat protected from scammers, spammers, and fraudulent people, because you have a dedicated crew working to keep this forum safe and fun.

AND, if any of you encounter someone here who requests personal info, or seeks "pay for play", or in any way makes you suspicious or uncomfortable, please notify me, or any member of the Moderation Team.

Love and Sweet Regards,
Jodie
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
bump to keep it fresh
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(05-15-2022, 10:39 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Hi Folks, Ladies & Gentlemen, boys & girls, and all the ships at Sea....

Just a friendly reminder that the Internet is a HUGE and scary place, and that you don't really know who you are chatting with on the other end.

Please, please, PLEASE be careful before giving out contact info to ANYONE online!  If you are chatting with someone, here, on this forum, you are somewhat protected from scammers, spammers, and fraudulent people, because you have a dedicated crew working to keep this forum safe and fun.

AND, if any of you encounter someone here who requests personal info, or seeks "pay for play", or in any way makes you suspicious or uncomfortable, please notify me, or any member of the Moderation Team.

Love and Sweet Regards,
Jodie
Thank YOU for the warning Jodie Lynne , those are wise words.
Margo-CD