Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The urge
Hi girls,

Do you ever have the urge, you know something that sticks in your mind that puts a smile on your face.

Well for me the urge just keeps building until it to much and then it must be explored, so mine at this time is the urge to be with another girly gurl maybe just girl talk hanging out enjoying each other’s company a hello and good bye kiss would be nice too.

But I also have this need to kiss a boy, when I’m all dressed up I’m a real girl feel like one act like a girl and all the urge’s a girl feels and needs comes forward in me, I’ve always been this way even when I was a little boy the first time my Mother put a slip on me for bed time out of nowhere I wanted a doll go figure.
Personally boys don’t excite me but the girl in me wants to explore and right now I just want to give a boy a nice wet kiss.

Hugs and kisses 
Sissygirl
Hey Sissygirl, what you are expressing is not unusual for crossdressers.

Many, many CD's have the desire/fantasy of being feminine with a boy; getting complimented on their appearance, feeling a strong manly body pressing against them, being groped, being kissed and being treated and feeling like a girl. And even submitting, as a woman and laying back and opening your legs...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with these desires!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
I'm kind of in the middle on all of this. Like others here I have the strong need to dress up in feminine clothes and as I slowly got more comfortable exploring and presenting myself as female, or a "gurl", I found I quite appreciate some male attention!

However I had no desire to be with a man, sexually, though recently I find myself drawn to that thought too. Though I don't have any real sexual attraction to men, it's rather like Jodie expressed, submitting like a woman. Whether or not I could actually follow through with an encounter like that I don't know, however I have had a few offers!

So you are definitely not alone as I know others who feel the same way.
Amy
@CanuckGirl

Though I don't have any real sexual attraction to men, it's rather like Jodie expressed, submitting like a woman. Whether or not I could actually follow through with an encounter like that I don't know, however I have had a few offers!

Amy, that is a perfectly honest response, thank you.  

Let me ask though, what did those "offers" make you feel?

I'm not saying that you should jump into bed with the first guy ro give you a compliment, and a wink & nod, but perhaps you've entertained the idea. Smile

Suppose that you formed a friendship with a male (as Amy), he accepted you, took you out on dates, listened to you and learned about you, and expressed a desire to be physically intimate with you, would you consider experimenting with him?

Please note that I am not trying to browbeat you or force you into something that you are uncomfortable with!  I'm just saying that there is nothing wrong with trying something different, or experimenting.

There are tons of stories and anecdotes about GG's experimenting with lesbianism in collage, but few or damn near none, about boys experimenting with homosexuality.  Basically, as a society, we find the idea of two girls getting frisky as "hot", but two boys getting frisky as "Eww".

So, my question is, to everyone, what makes you hold back on experiencing what is the most basic of womanly experiences?
I aim to misbehave
(05-08-2022, 10:59 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: @CanuckGirl

Though I don't have any real sexual attraction to men, it's rather like Jodie expressed, submitting like a woman. Whether or not I could actually follow through with an encounter like that I don't know, however I have had a few offers!

Amy, that is a perfectly honest response, thank you.  

Let me ask though, what did those "offers" make you feel?

I'm not saying that you should jump into bed with the first guy ro give you a compliment, and a wink & nod, but perhaps you've entertained the idea. Smile

Suppose that you formed a friendship with a male (as Amy), he accepted you, took you out on dates, listened to you and learned about you, and expressed a desire to be physically intimate with you, would you consider experimenting with him?

Please note that I am not trying to browbeat you or force you into something that you are uncomfortable with!  I'm just saying that there is nothing wrong with trying something different, or experimenting.

There are tons of stories and anecdotes about GG's experimenting with lesbianism in collage, but few or damn near none, about boys experimenting with homosexuality.  Basically, as a society, we find the idea of two girls getting frisky as "hot", but two boys getting frisky as "Eww".

So, my question is, to everyone, what makes you hold back on experiencing what is the most basic of womanly experiences?

Fair enough question Jodie, and I don't mind trying to answer.

The first time was when I was visiting friend's (a GG) store on my way to a dinner and a Jamaican gent first complimented me, then tried to make a date with me. He tried very hard (no pun!), but I was a very hard to get girl. My friend was nearly breaking up, as he didn't realize I was a CD.
 It made me feel quite complimented, very special, and feminine too.

There are some here who likely would have taken him up on his offer, however I never would want to be a "trap", lure men in thinking they were going to be with a GG, then finding out the truth.

Other than getting over my feelings about being with a man, I'm married to a lovely and very supportive woman. There are two things that would be a bridge too far for her, one if I decided to fully transition to present as femme full time, the other if I was to have a sexual encounter with a man, or another CD.
 So this I will not do for that reason.

However in a different situation and with the right person I could see myself in a romantic encounter like that. Not so much into a hard quickies. Way back when I was dating I was unlike most other guys I knew as I had to have a connection with the woman before I'd want to make out with her, like women usually want. Needless to say I didn't get to have as many women as most of other the guys I knew did.
 Now I wonder if that was my Amy side all along?

Jodie, you are quite right too, where it seems to be more acceptable for a woman to experiment with same sex encounters, but if a man does, and word gets around he is forever labelled as gay or homosexual.
 Just like a woman can dress as a man, and it's alright, but not so much the other way around. Fortunately acceptance is way higher than it used to be even 10 or 15 years ago.

Amy
Good chat girls,

It’s just that girl gene inside me that wants that first kiss, I want to be the one giving the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck with a nice sexy kiss, after that I’m not sure maybe just a little conversation and talk about what just happened.

Possibly another kiss or let him feel my nylons but not to far up my leg, if he has a high heel fetish I say go for I would enjoy that having him feel my heels, just not sure I guess I am a true girl inside lol.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl
@CanuckGirl

Code:
Other than getting over my feelings about being with a man, I'm married to a lovely and very supportive woman. There are two things that would be a bridge too far for her, one if I decided to fully transition to present as femme full time, the other if I was to have a sexual encounter with a man, or another CD.

Brava Amy!  I commend you and applaud you on your fidelity to your spouse!  On a lot of sites, I see CD's who separate their boy self from their girl self and try to justify that what "she" does has no impact on "his" behaviour.

But, just between us girls, if you weren't married, what would you like to happen?  Your fantasy encounter?

Love ya
Jodie

(05-08-2022, 11:42 AM)Sissygirl Wrote: Good chat girls,

It’s just that girl gene inside me that wants that first kiss, I want to be the one giving the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck with a nice sexy kiss, after that I’m not sure maybe just a little conversation and talk about what just happened.

Possibly another kiss or let him feel my nylons but not to far up my leg, if he has a high heel fetish I say go for I would enjoy that having him feel my heels, just not sure I guess I am a true girl inside lol.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

Yes, that first kiss is soooooo special!  His arms wrapped around you, pulling you tight to his body as he presses your lips tight to his.... His tongue probing, questing for access.... That moment... do you keep your teeth closed, or part them, and your lips to allow him entry....?  Will you be a good girl, and make it chaste, or succumb to your desire?
I aim to misbehave
(05-08-2022, 11:50 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: @CanuckGirl

Code:

Brava Amy!  I commend you and applaud you on your fidelity to your spouse!  On a lot of sites, I see CD's who separate their boy self from their girl self and try to justify that what "she" does has no impact on "his" behaviour.

But, just between us girls, if you weren't married, what would you like to happen?  Your fantasy encounter?

Love ya
Jodie

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

Yes, that first kiss is soooooo special!  His arms wrapped around you, pulling you tight to his body as he presses your lips tight to his.... His tongue probing, questing for access.... That moment... do you keep your teeth closed, or part them, and your lips to allow him entry....?  Will you be a good girl, and make it chaste, or succumb to your desire?

No doubt Jodie if he wants tongue I’ll give him tongue for sure, even to the point of maybe a little make out session for a couple of minutes, just not sure I’ll let the girl inside me decide lol.

Hugs and kisses 
Sissygirl
(05-08-2022, 12:35 PM)Sissygirl Wrote:

Code:

Love ya
Jodie

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

No doubt Jodie if he wants tongue I’ll give him tongue for sure, even to the point of maybe a little make out session for a couple of minutes, just not sure I’ll let the girl inside me decide lol.

Hugs and kisses 
Sissygirl

I think it might depend on the chemistry between you. Once you get that far, and you are feeling it, then you get rather excited your hormones will start to take over.
 So if it's working for you and him then just maybe.
Amy

Code:

Love ya
Jodie

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

Jodie;
  I've thought about this a bit, and I think it might be with another T gurl. I had an interesting encounter at a dinner with a bunch of CD/TG friends some months ago. A very pretty TG came and sat right beside me and leaned her stocking'd legs against mine as we were sitting together discussing an upcoming event. This I found rather, well, exciting, a bit anyway. Of course this was her way of just giving me a hint, which I didn't take her up on.
 I find it is femininity which attracts me, so a bold but feminine person would be someone I could possibily go for. To start with at least.
 No time to write more, but I will give you a better fantasy later!
 Amy

Hi Sissygirl,

I think a lot of the gurls get the urge. Especially us sissies.
Whether I’m feeling horny or mischievous or just curious I know I’ve wondered
What If a guy pressed his lips up against mine. Not sure the response but
It’s a great thought. You’re not alone!
Hugs and kisses
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes