Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just curious!
Hi ladies - I was just wondering how many of you actually go out in public dressed en femme?  I got out all the time as a lady and love it.  I’m always treated as a woman when I am out.  Maybe it’s because I’m fairly small, 5’6”.  I don’t know.  But I encourage you to do it if you can!  So much fun!  Here I am yesterday at Macy’s trying on a dress.  Outside of the dressing room!  Have fun, hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suzy, I'm one of those gurls who do!
I do love going out en femme! I'm a bit taller at not quite 5' 9" (I was just measured at my doctor's), but generally pass quite well.
You are right Suzy, that it a wonderful thing to be able to go out and meet the world as your female self, or as some might put it, Your TRUE Self!
It takes practice to be sure, but it's worth the trouble.
Amy
Damn , lucky you. You look gorgeous, im just too manly looking no matter what i wear to go out. Sure wish i could. The most i do out is to drive early in the morning and get coffee at the drive thru. They do look at me kind of funny but they never say anything thank god. But it sure does feel good to actually "get out" even for that little bit.
So here are a few pictures of me at some recent outings. A pub night dinner, then dinner at a nice restaurant and a pic of me at the bar, and lastly in a change room.
 The one with me wearing the mauve dress was taken rather late, and my makeup had worn a bit thin by then, and no time to rush to the Ladie's to touch up!
Amy

I'm 24/7, living as a woman since July 2019.  My co-workers all treat me as a woman, and I've recently started flirting with some of the guys who seem to "really" like me >blushing<

The women at work accept me as one of their own, and I've been privy to conversations that MEN will never hear!  And I'm not spilling the beans!  Tongue  AND, Ive caught a few or the male employees eyeing my butt!

At a recent party for a retiree, I showed up wearing a bodycon dress (blue), modest heels, and a positive attitude.  

I was accepted by all, and even danced with a couple of the fellas.  One of them was the Regional Manager, a tall ( 6' 7") gentleman, I asked him if he was concerned about dancing with a transwoman, and he grinned stating that: "You are one of the most valuable employees in the district, consistently going above and beyond your responsibilities, and if I weren't married, I'd definitely try to date you"

I was floored, to say the least!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Wow Jodie, that's fabulous! Talk about being sent up to cloud 9!

The other thing with him being a manager, it helps to set the tone with others in the company.
Amy

PS, I'm going out as Amy tomorrow (Mon) so hopefully I'll have some things to share with everyone. I do envy those of you who either like Jodie are 24/7, or at least go out more often than I.
A M
(05-06-2022, 05:22 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: So here are a few pictures of me at some recent outings. A pub night dinner, then dinner at a nice restaurant and a pic of me at the bar, and lastly in a change room.
 The one with me wearing the mauve dress was taken rather late, and my makeup had worn a bit thin by then, and no time to rush to the Ladie's to touch up!
Amy

Love the pics Amy! Love your dresses! So much fun being out and about as a woman.  I love it! Hugs, Suzy
(05-08-2022, 12:24 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: I'm 24/7, living as a woman since July 2019.  My co-workers all treat me as a woman, and I've recently started flirting with some of the guys who seem to "really" like me >blushing<

The women at work accept me as one of their own, and I've been privy to conversations that MEN will never hear!  And I'm not spilling the beans!  Tongue  AND, Ive caught a few or the male employees eyeing my butt!

At a recent party for a retiree, I showed up wearing a bodycon dress (blue), modest heels, and a positive attitude.  

I was accepted by all, and even danced with a couple of the fellas.  One of them was the Regional Manager, a tall ( 6' 7") gentleman, I asked him if he was concerned about dancing with a transwoman, and he grinned stating that: "You are one of the most valuable employees in the district, consistently going above and beyond your responsibilities, and if I weren't married, I'd definitely try to date you"

I was floored, to say the least!
Sounds great JodieLynne!  I’m pretty much full time also, albeit weekends some times (family stuff). Good for you!  It so much fun having a big guy put his arms around and dance.  I love that.  That was a great complement he gave you!  I was out grocery shopping about two weeks ago enfemme of course and an older man came up to me and started talking.  He eventually asked me my marital status, and told him I was married!  He then said what a lucky guy your husband is!  I was flattered and thought it was pretty cute.  Made me feel ultra feminine!  Have fun!  Hugs, Suzy
To keep this theme going, here are a couple from my outing today to a mall. Though I didn't buy anything, it was nice to get out and about. THis particular one I haven't been to since before the pandemic started.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I know many of us seem to divide our lives up into pre and post pandemic.

Amy