Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me
Finally built up enough courage to post a pic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Now that you have broken the ice you will be posting pics all the time.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
(04-30-2022, 08:15 AM)1Ladyjade Wrote: Now that you have broken the ice you will be posting pics all the time.

Thank you Ladyjade. This is all new and scary for me.
Good for you! When I dress up en femme I take lots of pictures, but post very few. The camera helps me see myself without the pink fog I am looking through when I see myself in the mirror. Do show us more.
Hugs,
Traci
(04-30-2022, 12:13 PM)shyguy1956 Wrote: Thank you Ladyjade. This is all new and scary for me.

Trust me. 3 months ago I was you. 

Traci
You sound like me. I take lots of pictures  and post only a few. I have a bunch of pictures locked in my phone so no one can see them but me. I found Jade is very classy and there are not any nor will there be any scantily clad pictures. Lots of nice clothing and poses.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
Shyguy & LadyJade,
Feel free to PM me if you would ever like to have a private discussion on any topic.
Hugs to you both,
Traci
(04-30-2022, 12:13 PM)shyguy1956 Wrote:
(04-30-2022, 08:15 AM)1Ladyjade Wrote: Now that you have broken the ice you will be posting pics all the time.

Thank you Ladyjade. This is all new and scary for me.

No reason to feel scared honey, we are all friends here!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Yes, post some more! We do love pictures, all of us!
Amy
(04-29-2022, 11:10 PM)shyguy1956 Wrote: Finally built up enough courage to post a pic.

The scary part is the fun part. I was there girl. Small steps. I did set goals for myself. It's fun reaching those goals. Best of luck.
(05-01-2022, 06:02 PM)Minx Wrote:
(04-29-2022, 11:10 PM)shyguy1956 Wrote: Finally built up enough courage to post a pic.

The scary part is the fun part. I was there girl. Small steps. I did set goals for myself. It's fun reaching those goals. Best of luck.

I can relate to this as well, Minx. Very much what I went through as I let "Her" out more and more.
Amy