Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New
Been gone for awhile but I am back and cannot wait for Jamie to make her appearance.  Started on estrogen and loving the changes.  Love to go to TG Invasion this summer, but not sure I have the courage just yet.
Well with that opening Jamie, I must say I'm looking forward to seeing the new you as well! I've never been to the Detroit TG, but I'm sure it would a lot of fun, other CD/TG events I've been to here are very inclusive of newcomers.
I understand one has to have a level of confidence in one's femininity get out and about as your femme self, though I bet it would do wonders for your confidence if you did attend.
Depending on the situation I might try to make it myself.
Amy
Hi jamieLyn. I need to get out to. I might have a boyfriend to take me. I think about estrogen. The urge for me is strong right now especially with having a boyfriend. I would love to be more fem, but who wouldn't. Good luck to you.
66 yo male from Grand Rapids, MI. Have always had a fetish for stockings, heels and lingerie.. I am looking to explore my femine side. Hoping to get a full make over this fall. I am Bi-curious and looking to explore.. Looking to transform into a CD, unfortunately with health issuses in 2019 & 2020 followed by Covid I have gained about 40 lbs. that I need to loose. I am divorced, twice looking for playmates. Want to learn how to make my self look sexy and go out and have fun, see if I attct any ateention.