Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying on bathing suits
Hey girls, it’s that time of the year again.  I need a new bathing suit, so here I am at macy’s today trying on one.  What do you think?  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks great on you Suzy! Did you buy it?
Amy
Hi Suzy,
Inspired by all your dressing room pics, I made my first venture into the dressing rooms at a Ross store. The attendant didn't seem to blink as I showed her what I was taking in and took the # of garments tag from her. So I got to try a couple things on, nothing picture worthy. Just another little thing that seemed so intimidating, but really not a big deal and will make my shopping trips much more fun and productive. Thank you.
Traci
(04-28-2022, 06:54 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Looks great on you Suzy! Did you buy it?
Amy

Hi Amy - yes I did!   Can’t wait to go to the lake or somewhere where I can wear it! Hugs, Suzy

(04-29-2022, 11:27 AM)TraciJ Wrote: Hi Suzy,
Inspired by all your dressing room pics, I made my first venture into the dressing rooms at a Ross store.  The attendant didn't seem to blink as I showed her what I was taking in and took the # of garments tag from her.  So I got to try a couple things on, nothing picture worthy.  Just another little thing that seemed so intimidating, but really not a big deal and will make my shopping trips much more fun and productive. Thank you.
Traci

Thanks Traci!  I buy all my feminine clothes at department stores like Macy’s, JC Penney, Nordstrom’s, Kohl’s, etc.  And I always go en femme.  Always treated like a lady.  I love it.  The only items I have purchased at Janet’s are wigs and an occasional pocket bra.  I’m only 5’6” and enjoy normal womens clothing stores more so than the clothes at Janet’s.  Anyhow, hope you can go out more.  It’s so much fun!  Hugs, Suzy
(04-29-2022, 11:27 AM)TraciJ Wrote: Hi Suzy,
Inspired by all your dressing room pics, I made my first venture into the dressing rooms at a Ross store.  The attendant didn't seem to blink as I showed her what I was taking in and took the # of garments tag from her.  So I got to try a couple things on, nothing picture worthy.  Just another little thing that seemed so intimidating, but really not a big deal and will make my shopping trips much more fun and productive. Thank you.
Traci

Yes going out shopping in person is so nice, I do it in drab and en femme and have gone into dressing rooms in both states and have always been treated well by sales staff.
 The world seems to be a much more accepting place than it was a few years ago. Here at least.
 I hope you continue Traci!
 Amy
Very nice.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl
Great suit Suzy! And I'm loving the sandals.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
I would love to try on swim suits but just don't have the nerve to deal with attendants or clearly carrying women's clothing into the dressing room with me.
-Kristi
(05-23-2022, 01:23 AM)panty_chap Wrote: I would love to try on swim suits but just don't have the nerve to deal with attendants or clearly carrying women's clothing into the dressing room with me.

I understand this very well, as I was terrified about buying women's clothes for myself. I used the old line, "It's for my wife", or whomever.
 Now I've got over my shyness and have found sales staff in stores to amazingly accepting! I'm sure there can be exceptions at times, but after all our money is just as good as anyone else's is.

Choose a time when the store isn't too busy so you don't have to worry about other shoppers, which will relieve a bit of stress.
 Amy