Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Feeling so naughty today
(05-08-2022, 11:04 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(05-06-2022, 06:44 PM)Sissygirl Wrote:
(05-06-2022, 06:39 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(05-06-2022, 06:29 PM)Sissygirl Wrote: A good hard spanking with some corner time panties around your ankles missy.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

Oh My, sounds delicious!

Despite my previous comments, I actually prefer to be spanked! But someone has to do the spanking!
How about a line up of you gurls waiting to get their pretty bums smacked?
Signed;
A very naughty Amy.

We can switch until one of can’t sit comfortably, then we have to make out ? I love being naughty.

Hugs and kisses 
Sissygirl

Ohh Ohh!

(05-07-2022, 06:22 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Sounds like a great time!!
Being naughty then getting spanked in my pretty pink panties.
Hugs
Sara

We can make that pretty bum as pink as your panties then. I think that might suit you very well?
Amy

Ooh la la, that makes my face pink. I need to find my pink panties!
Sara
Oh My!

Who knew we had such a bevy of naughty girls here.

I think I'll Have to break out my Head Mistress outfit to moderate this group! Wink
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(05-11-2022, 09:01 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: Oh My!

Who knew we had such a bevy of naughty girls here.

I think I'll Have to break out my Head Mistress outfit to moderate this group!  Wink

Best you do that sooner rather than later so we don't any naughtier!
 Amy
(05-11-2022, 11:05 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:  Best you do that sooner rather than later so we don't any naughtier!
 Amy

Careful what you wish for girly! I'll have you all lined up in my office in your pretty schoolie outfits, awaiting your justly deserved punishment! Bent over my desk, skirts up, panties down as my ruler tans your tender bottom!
I aim to misbehave
(05-11-2022, 12:21 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 11:05 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:  Best you do that sooner rather than later so we don't any naughtier!
 Amy

Careful what you wish for girly!  I'll have you all lined up in my office in your pretty schoolie outfits, awaiting your justly deserved punishment!  Bent over my desk, skirts up, panties down as my ruler tans your tender bottom!

Oh My! Now I have the difficult choice, should I be better girl, or even naughtier?
(05-11-2022, 12:21 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
 Amy

Careful what you wish for girly!  I'll have you all lined up in my office in your pretty schoolie outfits, awaiting your justly deserved punishment!  Bent over my desk, skirts up, panties down as my ruler tans your tender bottom!

Sounds like fun to me JodieLynne, please spank my naughty bottom, girly gurls know how to have so much fun I love it.

Hugs and kisses 
Sissygirl
At last a mistress I thought we were all going to stand in line waiting for for a good spanking!
Not we have a spanker ?
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Who's going first, ladies?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I aim to misbehave
Oh Please, I'll be first!
Amy
(05-12-2022, 05:09 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Oh Please, I'll be first!
Amy

Aren't you the eager beaver? Big Grin
I aim to misbehave