Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Feeling so naughty today
Photo 
Me next 
With pink panties

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Love those open bum panties! so very hot and sexy!
Blush
(05-11-2022, 09:01 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: Oh My!

Who knew we had such a bevy of naughty girls here.

I think I'll Have to break out my Head Mistress outfit to moderate this group!  Wink

I'll be in line first. I need such discipline today. My bottom craves the paddle and whip. You can spend as much time as you'd like whipping me into shape. I've been naughty and it won't stop until I get a good attitude adjustment.

I'll be in the bra and panties of your color choice, many to choose from, have any favorites?

Miechelle

(05-13-2022, 10:57 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Blush

Sara,
We need to put some breast forms into that bra. Then over the knee you go for a real good spanking, young lady. Naughty gurl.

Miechelle
(05-14-2022, 07:50 AM)miechelle Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 09:01 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: Oh My!

Who knew we had such a bevy of naughty girls here.

I think I'll Have to break out my Head Mistress outfit to moderate this group!  Wink

I'll be in line first. I need such discipline today. My bottom craves the paddle and whip. You can spend as much time as you'd like whipping me into shape. I've been naughty and it won't stop until I get a good attitude adjustment.

I'll be in the bra and panties of your color choice, many to choose from, have any favorites?

Miechelle

(05-13-2022, 10:57 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Blush

Sara,
We need to put some breast forms into that bra. Then over the knee you go for a real good spanking, young lady. Naughty gurl.

Miechelle

Well that sounds sooo nice, that I won't mind standing line waiting my turn! I wonder what I should wear? I just bought a new bra yesterday, maybe that, garter stockings and panties, which can be pulled down or not.

Or perhaps my breastplate which gives me something like E cups?

Your rather naughty Amy.

Maybe I should be punished for my small breasts
Anyway love this conversation gurls!
Love and kisses
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(05-14-2022, 08:13 PM)Sara69 Wrote: Maybe I should be punished for my small breasts
Love and kisses
Sara

Yes, you should have at least some punishment for showing up without a proper breast size on display. Then with your bum stinging nicely some larger ones can be fitted to you.
 Amy
(05-16-2022, 12:45 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(05-14-2022, 08:13 PM)Sara69 Wrote: HeartMaybe I should be punished for my small breasts
Love and kisses
Sara

Yes, you should have at least some punishment for showing up without a proper breast size on display. Then with your bum stinging nicely some larger ones can be fitted to you.
 Amy
And with my cute tush still burning from the spanking it will need some special attention 
Heart Smile
Yes, we will make sure that pretty red tush of yours gets some other attention too.
Amy