Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spring shopping
Cant wait for these to arrive i d         id some shopping this weekend some super cute abacrmbe and fitch minis all from poshmark less then 12 dollars each             except the first one that was 100 but you only live once

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cute skirts!
(04-17-2022, 08:35 PM)krisroq Wrote: Cant wait for these to arrive i did some shopping this weekend some super cute  abacrmbe and fitch minis all from poshmark less then 12 dollars each  except the first one that was 100 but you only live once

Hi there - they are cute.  However, I personally think they would be appropriate for teenage girls or a little older.  I don’t think you will see older women out there wearing skirts like this.  Just my opinion.  I go out all the time, and as an older transgendered women, I just want to blend in and not bring attention to myself.  For example, here is a photo of me in a skirt at my local mall.  Take care, hugs, Suzy

(04-18-2022, 03:33 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(04-17-2022, 08:35 PM)krisroq Wrote: Cant wait for these to arrive i did some shopping this weekend some super cute  abacrmbe and fitch minis all from poshmark less then 12 dollars each  except the first one that was 100 but you only live once

Hi there - they are cute.  However, I personally think they would be appropriate for teenage girls or a little older.  I don’t think you will see older women out there wearing skirts like this.  Just my opinion.  I go out all the time, and as an older transgendered women, I just want to blend in and not bring attention to myself.  For example, here is a photo of me in a skirt at my local mall.  Take care, hugs, Suzy

oh contrareere your s young as you feel i'll be 60 in aug and i think im rockin these (besides i never go out x'ed) lol                

Good for you! Have fun, main thing. I’m out all the time dressed, and never have a problem. Always treated as a woman. And I’m older than you by about ten years! Have fun! Hugs, Suzy
I think it's all about how you feel, your body type is super important too, and where you're going. I have a number of very short skirts like those, and have worn around the house and out the odd time before Covid hit. Some friends used to some great private parties, and often the suggestion was to dress sleazy/sexy. Lots of fun doing that!
However as much I love wearing them, I'd never wear them out shopping for those times I dress as Suzy suggests.
Amy