Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Night
Hi girls,
    Just wondering if any girls will be going to Adam's Apple this Friday.
    I just received my butt and hip padding, new pumps and a new skirt. Scheduled for a makeover then off to Adam's Apple for some fun and maybe a new adventure.

Hope someone can make it.

Gina
Gina Smile
Sounds like you'll look awesome, but sadly I'm too far away in Ontario! Hope you'll post some pics!
Amy
(04-17-2022, 06:33 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Sounds like you'll look awesome, but sadly I'm too far away in Ontario! Hope you'll post some pics!
Amy

Bailey did a wonderful job on transforming me to Gina. I feel so good when I am Gina.
 I went to Adam's Apple after leaving Janet's. Adam's Apple is such a welcoming place. You feel comfortable and welcomed as soon as you arrive. Spent time talking with Jay (not sure on   the spelling). Meet some other girls there. Sorry, I can't remember your names. Krin and Bailey from Janet's came after work for some relaxation and conversation. 
 It was great being Gina for a few hours. I tried to be as feminine as I could be. I even used a straw to drink my Slo Gin Fizz with. I figured that was more feminine than my usual Tito's and tonic.
 After leaving Adam's, I enjoyed the three-hour ride home as Gina.

Have a great day.
Gina Smile
That is a very lovely time you had, then the drive home femme is a lovely finishing touch to the evening. I'd love to go there sometime, but I'm a stretch away, too far for a one day trip, plus crossing the border complicates things natch.
Amy
Souns like you had a great time.. I hope to have a transformation at Janets this summer and venture out for the first time dressed femine..Will get a room close by so I dont have to drive home after drinking.