Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did it once want more.
Hi  lovely people
So as I become more and more into experimenting I find my thoughts venturing into forced slutdom. i.e the bad girl
I tried chair bondage once or twice with a former dom, and I am liking more and more the feeling of being bound and gagged in a chair in women's clothes. It excites me. I do self bondage but the possibility of someone working with me intrigues me. I would love this humiliation of mine to be filmed as I struggle and squirm. For the record I am not gay  but gay friendly . So whats up? How do I work my way into the community?
Interesting fantasy, and one I find myself drawn to a bit as well, but I've never gone very far myself. There is a section called Janet's Dungeon which might lead to some clubs where you could expand your fantasy, and safely. Safety would be the biggest concern so that you get into a bad situation.
Amy
I have been tied to a chair in hose and heels, panties and bra with a butt plug up my rear and a ball gag in my mouth and have been a cuckold who is made to watch my wife/mistress have sex with her boyfriend. It's quite a humbling experience and very humiliating which I love. So go for it. It's quite an experience. Love, Daphne.
(04-22-2022, 07:16 AM)cuckoldhubby Wrote: I have been tied to a chair in hose and heels, panties and bra with a butt plug up my rear and a ball gag in my mouth and have been a cuckold who is made to watch my wife/mistress have sex with her boyfriend. It's quite a humbling experience and very humiliating which I love. So go for it. It's quite an experience. Love, Daphne.

Wow, that sounds like a very hot time! Amazing and thanks for sharing it.
Amy