Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady in red
This has become my favorite new dress. I think I posted a picture of this dress before. But when I didn't have red heels yet and I took the picture wearing white pantyhose. Well today I put on red thigh highs and my new red shoes. FaceApp gives me my hair. Which looks better? White or red. Or the other combo is white with black heels.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
I like the white hose. To me much nicer. And please don’t take this wrong, I think you are very passable, but any thoughts to shaving your arms? That may also help your ventures in going public. I do, and it helps a lot! Hugs, Suzy
I think the white looks better against all the red too.
Amy
Suzy thank you. As for the shaving my arms if I ever truly want to get out in public I will definitely do a lot more clean up. 

To both of you I think I agree the white does look better. White with red shoes putting the black shoe on reminds me of mini mouse. LOL.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.