Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possibly taking a cruise!
Hi all - with the pandemic, cruises were pretty much history.  However, now a friend of mine is wondering if I’d like to go on a cruise with him.  Strictly platonic, but he wants company.  I’m thinking of it for sure.  He wants me to go 100% en femme.  I know some of the cruises have elaborate dinners where the woman need to wear something pretty formal.  Here I am the other day trying on some dresses that might work.  What do you think?  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-08-2022, 01:24 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi all - with the pandemic, cruises were pretty much history.  However, now a friend of mine is wondering if I’d like to go on a cruise with him.  Strictly platonic, but he wants company.  I’m thinking of it for sure.  He wants me to go 100% en femme.  I know some of the cruises have elaborate dinners where the woman need to wear something pretty formal.  Here I am the other day trying on some dresses that might work.  What do you think?  Hugs, Suzy

My opinion, for whatever it's worth, is that you look fabulous in that dress Suzy!
I confess have a fondness for long formal kind of dresses anyway, but it is beautiful and suits you very well.
 As for the cruise. My first reaction is to... Go For It! However, I suppose you would have to be very comfortable with this person so that you aren't at each other in a bad way that is, after a few days.
 Also, even though it's platonic and if you are both cool with it, that's fine, but others on the cruise will likely assume you two are having a less than platonic relationship and hopefully this won't bother him. Some people will likely figure you out, though you do pass quite well, as do I too, but I do get spotted from time to time, and as you see the same people more than once they will realize you're trans.
Like I said, I'm more concerned about his reaction to people seeing he is with a MtF. Really it shouldn't matter one little bit, but it does to some.
 Lastly, I feel must add the thought of going on a cruise fully femme for the week or whatever duration it might be sounds delightful!
 Amy