Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New pantyhose
I always love to feel and see these you look of new pantyhose.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-07-2022, 09:53 PM)Tina handjob Wrote: I always love to feel and see these you look of new pantyhose.

Very sexy pantyhose, not too mention those shoes! You have hit on something I love too, pantyhose and stockings, but pantyhose is something I can wear under my guy pants when I need to be male me and they always remind me I'm not just another regular guy!
Amy
(04-10-2022, 02:31 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(04-07-2022, 09:53 PM)Tina handjob Wrote: I always love to feel and see these you look of new pantyhose.

Very sexy pantyhose, not too mention those shoes! You have hit on something I love too, pantyhose and stockings, but pantyhose is something I can wear under my guy pants when I need to be male me and they always remind me I'm not just another regular guy!
Amy

I'm certainly  not a regular  guy...lol.. I am most of the time with my sexy hot secret. I love to wear under my guy clothes.   But the best is when I can full blown dress and get my makup on.
Love the look!!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes

Amy
Heck - I love the top - skirt - blonde hair!   Thanks for sharing - it got me excited!
Heather
(06-20-2022, 07:45 AM)Heather Smith Wrote:

Amy
Heck - I love the top - skirt - blonde hair!   Thanks for sharing - it got me excited!
Heather
I'm glad you like. I love to pose.

Personally, I only wear pantyhose on a special occasion.  In the summer, I prefer to wear sundresses or shorts bare legged.   Check out how many women you see in the summer wearing pantyhose.  Not many, if at all.  I prefer to just want to blend in as any other woman.  Just my opinion.  Hugs, Suzy
(06-20-2022, 06:16 PM)Suzy Wrote:

Personally, I only wear pantyhose on a special occasion.  In the summer, I prefer to wear sundresses or shorts bare legged.   Check out how many women you see in the summer wearing pantyhose.  Not many, if at all.  I prefer to just want to blend in as any other woman.  Just my opinion.  Hugs, Suzy
I love dressing to not only make myself feel good...but I want others to look at me and get very excited and want to mmmmdo me. So I know dressing sexy and slutty works.
I think this depends on why are you dressing, and the situation you are planning on going into. Certainly going to the grocery store in a short skirt and pantyhose usually isn't done. I do see often shortish skirts on older women but not pantyhose unless, like Suzy says it's a date night or something.
Amy
(06-23-2022, 07:59 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I think this depends on why are you dressing, and the situation you are planning on going into. Certainly going to the grocery store in a short skirt and pantyhose usually isn't done. I do see often shortish skirts on older women but not pantyhose unless, like Suzy says it's a date night or something.
Amy

I understand  that....but I just love looking like a hot slut. I perform like one toooo Heart