Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
introduction
Heart 
Good Morning All Senior closeted dresser here  but I remember the first time like it was yesterday , I was 13 home by myself found myself snooping  around my older sister bedroom looking  for a unlocked diary or something embarrassing what kid brothers do  I opened a drawer and found myself starring at bras and panties most kids would have said ewe underwear and moved on  but I did not something inside me told me to try them which I did words can not describe the magical feeling I had  first the material against my skin but a different feeling inside, its like the bra and panties were a trigger or a key to open a hidden part of me  as i pranced around looking at myself in the mirror shifting my hips twisting my shoulders  no longer thinking I had to be a boy but I can be girly too. Dear Jamie Heart
Welcome to the forum, Jamie.
Your experience is so much like mine was, only I didn't have any sister's, so it was my Mom's things. Like you it was the lingerie I was drawn to the most and used to dress up in it whenever I had the house to myself. I was caught a couple of times, but she was cool with it, kind of laughed it off.
Amy
Love it! Welcome.

Traci
(04-06-2022, 10:01 AM)Dear Jamie Wrote: Good Morning All Senior closeted dresser here  but I remember the first time like it was yesterday , I was 13 home by myself found myself snooping  around my older sister bedroom looking  for a unlocked diary or something embarrassing what kid brothers do  I opened a drawer and found myself starring at bras and panties most kids would have said ewe underwear and moved on  but I did not something inside me told me to try them which I did words can not describe the magical feeling I had  first the material against my skin but a different feeling inside, its like the bra and panties were a trigger or a key to open a hidden part of me  as i pranced around looking at myself in the mirror shifting my hips twisting my shoulders  no longer thinking I had to be a boy but I can be girly too. Dear Jamie Heart

Hello Jaimie, Your story is so familiar..that is what happened with me too. Going through my sisters closet and finding a bra that i tried on and stuffed. It is a pleasure to meet others that find x dressing exciting. Senior cd here 71. and  closet. be well MargoCD