Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bound gurl fantasy
Hi everyone, I am new here. I am slowly emerging as a crossdresser and wondered who enjoys being bound in woman's clothes? My fantasy is being a bad girl/student who is punished for acting out and disrupting class therefore leading to punishment.
Welcome to the forum! I think you are talking about being a submissive for one or more people. That's a fun fantasy a number of us have!

Amy
So a few details on me leaked a little at a time. I'm a downriver mid age WM experiencing self x dressing. Thinking of filming myself in self bondage on camera. Any ideas? suggestions? Hints? offers? thank you and just for the record I am a straight x dresser but of course gay friendly and respectable.

So a few details on me leaked a little at a time. I'm a downriver mid age WM experiencing self x dressing. Thinking of filming myself in self bondage on camera. Any ideas? suggestions? Hints? offers? thank you and just for the record I am a straight x dresser but of course gay friendly and respectable.

Thought that being new to this I would go simple first like something below

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-05-2022, 11:20 PM)luvbondgirl Wrote: Hi everyone, I am new here. I am slowly emerging as a crossdresser and wondered who enjoys being bound in woman's clothes? My fantasy is being a bad girl/student who is punished for acting out and disrupting class therefore leading to punishment.

sounds like a fun fantasy have you given any thought to who you like to assume the role to  administer  the punishment ? Dear Jamie Heart

(04-08-2022, 04:36 AM)luvbondgirl Wrote: So a few details on me leaked a little at a time. I'm a downriver mid age WM experiencing self x dressing. Thinking of filming myself in self bondage on camera. Any ideas? suggestions? Hints? offers? thank you and just for the record I am a straight x dresser but of course gay friendly and respectable.

Thought that being new to this I would go simple first like something below

I be happy  to hog tie you ! plus I heard the  magnetic locks with the timer are lot of fun . If I thought you  were hot looking when dressed and you turn my attention down  you be nothing but a tease  but understood Dear Jamie Heart
(04-05-2022, 11:20 PM)luvbondgirl Wrote: Hi everyone, I am new here. I am slowly emerging as a crossdresser and wondered who enjoys being bound in woman's clothes? My fantasy is being a bad girl/student who is punished for acting out and disrupting class therefore leading to punishment.

Hi Luv,

If it's punishment you want, it's probably punishment you'll get. Naughty girl, disrupting my class. I've told you before, if you continue to misbehave in class, you'll get spanked. 

So tomorrow, when you come to school, have a pair of white bikini panties on under your school gurl skirt. When everyone has left, I'll keep you in detention for an hour. You'll be spanked, paddled, and whipped until you cry-then it will continue. BAD GURL.

Don't be late for school tomorrow, otherwise you be in detention for 2 hours.

Miechelle
Darling, I'd love to fulfill your fantasy if you're in the Nashville area. I'll bring everything to bring you to completion. Smile
Never put yourself down! There are always too many others willing to do that for you!
I’d love to get spanked
(05-23-2022, 08:24 PM)Vasta ray Wrote: I’d love to get spanked

Sounds lovely, and I do too, but who would you like to be the Spanker?
Amy
Welcome to the forum. I am a little further downriver in Frenchtown Twp.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart