Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working on my makeup.
Been practicing my make up skills.
I used FaceApp to give myself some hair.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
This was my first attempt at my makeup. This was back in January and a camera that was not as good as the one I have now. But I would say vast improvement. The FaceApp helps but like I said the makeup is all mine. The app was just for the hair.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
What a difference some hair makes, it's amazing. All that aside your makeup is greatly improved from the earlier effort, that was a good starting point, but in the latest your efforts are much nicer, more natural and feminine.
Amy
Thank you Amy. I was quite shocked myself.

Got some new eye shadow. I been using just green as everything else just looks like someone punched me in the eye. Well the new pallet from Covergirl has green and purple. So I did a purple eye today. It came out really good. Now I need an expert to shape my brows. I used mascara on them today to cover the Grey.

Lat to this party but omg what a transformation! Well done.
Been awhile since I posted a picture. I am so happy with how my makeup is improving. I have deleted all my FaceApp pictures. As pretty as FaceApp Jade is she isn't real. The real Jade is better and we are our own worst critics. So what do you think of my latest iteration? I am so happy with this.

That looks really great!!! I hope I get makeup skills that nice eventually.
Wink   Dana