Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out for dinner
Well girls over the weekend I went out and met a group of other CD's and TG's for dinner Sat night. It was a nice slightly upscale restaurant on the outskirts of Toronto Ontario.
 All together there were nearly 20 of us. Just a long table full of what appeared to be women, well we all are at least in our minds and in our appearance. I'd had a tough few days as male me and I wondered how I'd get into femme mode.
 I needn't of worried! Once I got my lingerie on, and dress, etc., I was Amy and got so relaxed at the table I was giggling like a school girl, and I hadn't even had anything alcoholic to drink.
 The neat thing was the total acceptance of everyone there. The staff was super and the other patrons seemed to pay us little notice, a few looks and smiles, but that was all.
 It is so nice to be able to be just another woman out for dinner with friends.
 This was taken after dinner when my makeup was a bit worse for wear! The mauve dress I bought for a NYE party, but we went back into more restrictions and all New Years gatherings were cancelled.
 Amy

Amy, you look absolutely amazing!!! Glad you enjoyed your evening.
Amy,
You are simply lovely, you look every bit the woman you (we) want to be. I have no doubt one of those looks and smiles will someday become a drink and a date!
Hugs,
Traci
(04-05-2022, 04:31 PM)TraciJ Wrote: Amy,
You are simply lovely, you look every bit the woman you (we) want to be.  I have no doubt one of those looks and smiles will someday become a drink and a date!
Hugs,
Traci

Traci;
     Wow, that is such a lovely thing to say! Thank you very much! I do get offers from time to time, have never taken anyone up on it, might be fun someday.
   XXXOOO
   Amy
Looking absolutely FAB Amy!

Love the anklet as well! I'm glad you and the girls had a lovely time.

Jodie
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(04-09-2022, 09:27 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: Looking absolutely FAB Amy!

Love the anklet as well!  I'm glad you and the girls had a lovely time.

Jodie

Thank you very much JodieLynne!
Amy
Amy, you look great, I had my first make over at The wild Side, would love to visit Toronto agin.
Lynda
You look fabulous!
Super outfit! You look great!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Amy you look fabulous. the dress is beautiful on you and accents all of your female assets, lovely leg, and love the smile.