Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to this site
Hello.  I'm Bobbie.  I just became active on this forum today.  I'm a 79 yo, long-time crossdresser (or maybe i should say nylon lingerie fetishist).
I wore my first nylon panty about the age of 11, and I haven't ever stopped my love affair with nylon lingerie.  I've been addicted to the stuff for decades.  Fortunately my wife tolerated some of my desires, so I wasn't in the closet to her all these years.  She passed away in Oct, so now I feel free to express my feminine desires.
I surrendered my prostate to cancer 20 years ago, and in the intervening years my fem persona demanded increasingly more of my time.  I dress completely in lingerie at home and underdress as much as I'm able in public.  I have no body hair.  My mind is now my sex organ, and it's telling me I want/need breasts.  Can't keep my hands off them.
For now I remain simply a crossdresser with no desire to present as a female.  Dealing with cosmetics, wigs, polish, etc. would be a chore to me now.  (I hope this admission doesn't get me sent to CD purgatory.)  But I am open to changes as I my mind further surrenders control to my feminine demands.
I have had a recent t-gurl experience that showed me what to expect if I go that way.  A gurl I met on another site (she posts here) agreed to meet me privately.  She was wonderful - very patient and loving.  We spent a couple of nights together and repeated it several weeks later.  There was no kissing or anal exploration (my hetero hangups that haven't gone away yet), but I did lose my oral virginity to her.  It was great; I wasn't with a guy, I was with a woman; I want more.
Thank you BP.
Welcome to the forum Bobbie!
Thanks for sharing so much of your life with us. I'm a decade younger than you, plus a year, also I started with my Mom's lingerie about the same age as you did. I've given it up from time to time, but have always come back to dressing up, and more and more.
I often get dressed up and go out shopping, dinners, etc. My thing is not just dressing up, but trying to look as feminine as possible. Not perfect, particularly at my age, but I love it.
Amy
Amy, thank you for your response. I certainly would like to live as you do, but I'm too self conscious about my looks. I know I would present as a very ugly woman. I know I should visit a transformation shop to see what they could do with me, and I may do that this summer. If I could be made presentable, you would quickly see me as a woman.
I'm a few days behind here, I couldn't get into the site, and I had my own difficulties with the digital world!

I know a few CD's and one Trans friend who are well into their 80's, and the interesting thing I find is they pass more easily. Age takes it's toll on women worse then men I think, as they loose their pretty figures, the lovely complexions as well as all the other ravages we all suffer from to one extent or another.
However it one does have to learn to present as a woman, successfully at least, and it takes a bit of time. A transformation service would be a good place to try out and you will learn a great deal. At Janet's (I have no association with them!) they have the experience, and then can sell you products to help as well.
One of my previously mentioned friends finished her transition at about 81! So if your health is good and you really want to have some breast enhancements, then seriously look into it.

Amy
Hello Bobbie, welcome to the forum. This is a great place for advice and feedback on all things feminine. Ask questions and post pictures and I am sure the ladies here will give you great answers and advise.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(04-03-2022, 10:14 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I'm a few days behind here, I couldn't get into the site, and I had my own difficulties with the digital world!

I know a few CD's and one Trans friend who are well into their 80's, and the interesting thing I find is they pass more easily. Age takes it's toll on women worse then men I think, as they loose their pretty figures, the lovely complexions as well as all the other ravages we all suffer from to one extent or another.
However it one does have to learn to present as a woman, successfully at least, and it takes a bit of time. A transformation service would be a good place to try out and you will learn a great deal. At Janet's (I have no association with them!) they have the experience, and then can sell you products to help as well.
One of my previously mentioned friends finished her transition at about 81! So if your health is good and you really want to have some breast enhancements, then seriously look into it.

Amy

Thank you Amy, for the positive, uplifting message.  Once I get back home next week I will pressure my doc on controlled medical/pharmaceutical procedures to grow my breasts.

(04-04-2022, 09:20 AM)Bernice Wrote: Hello Bobbie, welcome to the forum.  This is a great place for advice and feedback on all things feminine.  Ask questions and post pictures and I am sure the ladies here will give you great answers and advise.

Hi Bernice.  So nice to receive your message.  I was planning to call you in a few days (after leaving my family in FL), and I will still make the call.  I left the apartment last Friday, and I'm at my daughter's home now (just south of Fort Lauderdale).  One more stop in Cocoa, FL and then on to NJ.  Hope you are doing really well with health and friends.  I'm holding off on too much involvement in CDH until I get home.
Bobbie
I hope you'll let us know how you make out with the doc. Not That way of course!
Thanks too for sharing your recent t gurl experiences with us too. That is something I've never done!
Safe travels, Bobbie
Amy
(03-27-2022, 06:48 PM)love_nylon_panty Wrote: Hello.  I'm Bobbie.  I just became active on this forum today.  I'm a 79 yo, long-time crossdresser (or maybe i should say nylon lingerie fetishist).
I wore my first nylon panty about the age of 11, and I haven't ever stopped my love affair with nylon lingerie.  I've been addicted to the stuff for decades.  Fortunately my wife tolerated some of my desires, so I wasn't in the closet to her all these years.  She passed away in Oct, so now I feel free to express my feminine desires.
I surrendered my prostate to cancer 20 years ago, and in the intervening years my fem persona demanded increasingly more of my time.  I dress completely in lingerie at home and underdress as much as I'm able in public.  I have no body hair.  My mind is now my sex organ, and it's telling me I want/need breasts.  Can't keep my hands off them.
For now I remain simply a crossdresser with no desire to present as a female.  Dealing with cosmetics, wigs, polish, etc. would be a chore to me now.  (I hope this admission doesn't get me sent to CD purgatory.)  But I am open to changes as I my mind further surrenders control to my feminine demands.
I have had a recent t-gurl experience that showed me what to expect if I go that way.  A gurl I met on another site (she posts here) agreed to meet me privately.  She was wonderful - very patient and loving.  We spent a couple of nights together and repeated it several weeks later.  There was no kissing or anal exploration (my hetero hangups that haven't gone away yet), but I did lose my oral virginity to her.  It was great; I wasn't with a guy, I was with a woman; I want more.
Thank you BP.
Helllo love, it is a pleasure to meet You. Your story is so familair and thank YOU for sharing it. Hugs MargoCD