Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoying Life

Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
You look very relaxed and comfy there.
Amy
(03-20-2022, 02:17 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: You look very relaxed and comfy there.
Amy

That's the idea to be relaxed and comfortable in Fem mode.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
I like my body to be completely hair free. But being an old CD with little flexibility in my body, I found shaving to be a real chore. There were places I couldn't each. So my solution was to get waxed. I've gone to a professional salon and had my complete chest and complete belly done twice and my full back and full legs done once so far. The next back and leg wax is Wednesday. I costs, obviously, but I get 3-4 weeks between waxing, and the more waxes, the less hair to remove. The only downside is the occasional ingrown hair, but you can get those from shaving too.
Depending on what I'm having done, I'm in the salon somewhere between 15 and 30 minutes. I wear a nylon brief under work-out shorts. I push down the waist and pull up the legs to expose as much skin as modesty allows. The waxer, a young 20-something girl, has glimpsed my panty but hasn't seemed disturbed by it.
When I get back home in NJ, I'm seriously thinking about a full Brazilian in hopes of eliminating shaving completely.
Bobbie
Your looking good Bernice! Looks like you're sharing this special time with someone. I hope you enjoyed your time together.

Sally