Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!!!
Hi!  I'm Jess.  Very new here.   Been dressing off and on pretty much forever! LOL  Love dressing up girly.  I would love to go out as Jess!  Not good with hair and makeup, need help with that!!  Looking for new friends to do girly things with!!
Hi Jess! Like you I've dressed on and off most of my life, but the last few years I dress up more than ever.
Makeup always seems to be the toughie for us, as we never learned this stuff when we were young. You tube helps, but for me I went to MAC Cosmetics location and had a makeover and lesson, and I learned so much from her, it was great.
Then it's just practice practice.

I use a lace front wig which gives a very realistic hairline. They are various prices, but not bargain basement cheap for one like that. Depends on your goal, if you want to blend, then try to stick with something similar to your natural colour. If you can get to a place like Janet's where you can try on a bunch of different styles and colours that's a great way to figure out what you like and what looks the best on you.
Amy