Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformation
Hello lady’s I’m just starting to go out in public. Dressed up. I have appointment for a transformation. I’m looking forward to get forms instead of stuffing my bra. Any suggestions I kind of looking going large. Thankyou for your input Heart
Hello Danni,
I'm not sure what you look like and I'm by no means, "an expert" in this area, however, I'm thinking if you're like many of us on this forum you're still somewhat like a typical male trying to blend in as a lady without drawing too much attention?
With saying this, I have never been out in public while dressed. I'm no one to judge, but if you're starting out with going out in public and trying to "fit in" as a lady, you might want to consider an average sized breast form to look more natural with your body frame. Let's face it, the lady with the big tit's gets all the attention. If you're wanting to blend in, don't go after that look. It can be hurtful if you draw the wrong crowd admiring your big tits? Stick with "average" and see where it goes????

Sally
(03-17-2022, 07:40 PM)Danni Wrote: Hello lady’s I’m just starting to go out in public. Dressed up. I have appointment for a transformation. I’m looking forward to get forms instead of stuffing my bra. Any suggestions I kind of looking going large. Thankyou for your input Heart

Hi Danni - good luck!  My advice is if you go out in public, in addition to not having giant boobs, is to dress like any other woman does.  I.e., no mini skirts, high heels, etc., for daytime wear.  I go out all the time as a woman during the day and most likely I’ll just be wearing some leggings or jeans and a simple blouse.  Again as most women dress.  I just try to blend in and not have people staring at me like is that a man?  Also, I’m 5’7” and I wear a 42C Bra. My breast forms are a 40 C cup.  Here is a photo of me shopping the other day to give you an idea how I dress when I go out shopping during the day.  Good luck!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suzy you are so pretty! But to your question Danni, I love my breast forms - required equipment. As for size I think you should think about matching them to your overall size/shape/presentation. I am 5'9' and a C cup gives me a look I like, but if I go bigger it feels like it gives me a more curvy look if they push out a little to my sides. I was recently considering upsizing my look to match my age presentation, is it typical for older women (50-60's) to have larger/fuller breasts. It seems age appropriate to me? Anybody?
Traci
I also often go out fully femme, and like Suzy I dress to pass. Don't get me wrong, I love my short skirts and dresses, but most women don't wear clothes like that most days.
One of the fun things about having forms is you can change sizes at will, if you choose to buy more than one set. My opinion, for what it's worth is to go with a C cup, maybe a D, but not larger if you wish to blend. If you were going to a party or club night then go a couple of sizes bigger.
Instead of dressing for your age, think about dressing for your body type and intended venue.
For instance during the lockdowns about the only place I could go was the grocery stores, so I typically wore blue jeans with a sweater and casual coat. Or a longish skirt and blouse like a professional office worker.

Amy

Here's a couple of pictures from some a recent outing.
Amy

Amy and Suzy, you both look amazing with your blend-in looks. To me, it's one of the joys of dressing. Dressing for mood, intent, or even just casual. So much more reflective than I can dress as a guy.
Wink   Dana
(03-28-2022, 06:39 AM)boots66 Wrote: Amy and Suzy, you both look amazing with your blend-in looks.  To me, it's one of the joys of dressing.  Dressing for mood, intent, or even just casual.  So much more reflective than I can dress as a guy.

Thank you for the compliment Dana. Yes, that's one of the great things about dressing femme, there are so many different looks to suit the place or how you feel.
 Amy
(03-18-2022, 07:31 AM)Suzy Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 07:40 PM)Danni Wrote: Hello lady’s I’m just starting to go out in public. Dressed up. I have appointment for a transformation. I’m looking forward to get forms instead of stuffing my bra. Any suggestions I kind of looking going large. Thankyou for your input Heart

Hi Danni - good luck!  My advice is if you go out in public, in addition to not having giant boobs, is to dress like any other woman does.  I.e., no mini skirts, high heels, etc., for daytime wear.  I go out all the time as a woman during the day and most likely I’ll just be wearing some leggings or jeans and a simple blouse.  Again as most women dress.  I just try to blend in and not have people staring at me like is that a man?  Also, I’m 5’7” and I wear a 42C Bra. My breast forms are a 40 C cup.  Here is a photo of me shopping the other day to give you an idea how I dress when I go out shopping during the day.  Good luck!  Hugs, Suzy

(06-15-2022, 11:24 AM)Heather Smith - Suzy - cute top - looking great! Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 07:31 AM)Suzy Wrote:

(03-24-2022, 06:57 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I also often go out fully femme, and like Suzy I dress to pass. Don't get me wrong, I love my short skirts and dresses, but most women don't wear clothes like that most days.
One of the fun things about having forms is you can change sizes at will, if you choose to buy more than one set. My opinion, for what it's worth is to go with a C cup, maybe a D, but not larger if you wish to blend. If you were going to a party or club night then go a couple of sizes bigger.
Instead of dressing for your age, think about dressing for your body type and intended venue.
For instance during the lockdowns about the only place I could go was the grocery stores, so I typically wore blue jeans with a sweater and casual coat. Or a longish skirt and blouse like a professional office worker.

Amy

Amy

Sexxxy Lady  Heart Heart Heart
(08-03-2022, 01:13 PM)Tinacdoh Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 06:57 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I also often go out fully femme, and like Suzy I dress to pass. Don't get me wrong, I love my short skirts and dresses, but most women don't wear clothes like that most days.

Amy

Amy

Sexxxy Lady  Heart Heart Heart
 Thank you very much Tina!!
 XXOO