Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi ??
Hi, I’m Micki. 

I’m a 55 year old closeted cd/tv. I’m also starting my gender journey. I haven’t dressed in a way that expresses who I really am!

I’m honestly looking for advice on everything from dress to makeup to hair removal and wigs to create a look. 

And hopefully some community. 

Micki
Welcome to the forum, you should find lots of helpful ladies here. The more you post you will find lots of community.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
Welcome to the forum Micki. I'm not sure the specifics as to what you need, but here are a few things. Laser hair removal works well, as long as your hair is dark, it costs a bit but is effective over time. So much depends on where you want to go in your journey. Close shaving with a good quality fresh razor works well, and it cheaper and easier.
Trying to get your size can be an issue, most online stores have sizing charts as different brands have different sizes, which you might have already found out!
Ask some specific questions and likely someone will be able to give you some advice.
Amy
Hi micki,

Nice to meet you.
For me, It's takes lots of practice. We are girls doing in a couple days what women take years to do. It took me a lot of money to find a look I like. Lucky we have Amazon and you can return items easily. So, splurge on yourself, because your worth it.