Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello ladies!
Hello to all of you beautiful ladies.  Very nice to find Janet's forum.  I have been visiting her store for years.  I've only been going out dressed for a couple of years now and love stopping at Janet's for a new outfit or accessories.  I would love to meet some other girls for a night out or for some fun play dates!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You're looking HOT Tracy!!
Thank You Sally. ?
Tracy -

I can see someone does NOT skip leg-day!

Nicely done.

: )

Weightlifter Daddy
(03-11-2022, 10:00 AM)TracySubCD Wrote: Hello to all of you beautiful ladies.  Very nice to find Janet's forum.  I have been visiting her store for years.  I've only been going out dressed for a couple of years now and love stopping at Janet's for a new outfit or accessories.  I would love to meet some other girls for a night out or for some fun play dates!

Hello Tracy, it is  a plesaure to meet YOU. i'm a snowbird (winter Florida and summer Michigan) i'm closet CD and want to stay that way for now. i'm in a sexless marriage and that turns me to other ouutlets for my fetishes. Take Care, MargoCD
You are extremely sexy…….mmmmm……

Kisses,

Samantha
Hi Tracy, I’m also in Florida for winter. Would be great to arrange something next summer.
Hard to get a time that works for everyone just need to set up a time that works for as many as possible and meet at Adams Apple.
Hugs
Sara

Oh it is definitely a sexy look !!!
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes