Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do.
Now that I'm all dressed up, I have no place to go. I am wondering what my options are for going out in drag. I want a full-time guy in my life, but I think they only want me for the night. I want to have fun in drag. Where do the girls go? Are there fashion shows? I'd like to go out, but to places that welcome dressers like me. Guys say I am passable, but I don't want to worry about that.
(03-10-2022, 08:06 PM)Minx Wrote: Now that I'm all dressed up, I have no place to go. I am wondering what my options are for going out in drag. I want a full-time guy in my life, but I think they only want me for the night. I want to have fun in drag. Where do the girls go? Are there fashion shows? I'd like to go out, but to places that welcome dressers like me. Guys say I am passable, but I don't want to worry about that.

Minx

If you're in the Detroit area I would sy go to the Adams Apple the girls there are very friendly and welcoming to newcomers that was the first place I ever went to, and the girls there made me wonder why I waited so long it was a great night.
Minx -

QUOTE: " I want a full-time guy in my life, but I think they only want me for the night. "

Yes - we can be a bit one-dimensional...

WD
(03-10-2022, 08:37 PM)Stephanie65 Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 08:06 PM)Minx Wrote: Now that I'm all dressed up, I have no place to go. I am wondering what my options are for going out in drag. I want a full-time guy in my life, but I think they only want me for the night. I want to have fun in drag. Where do the girls go? Are there fashion shows? I'd like to go out, but to places that welcome dressers like me. Guys say I am passable, but I don't want to worry about that.

Minx

If you're in the Detroit area I would sy go to the Adams Apple the girls there are very friendly and welcoming to newcomers that was the first place I ever went to, and the girls there made me wonder why I waited so long it was a great night.

Thank you