Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First heel purchase from JC
I have already purchased some boots with a 3" give or take block heel from amazon.  Also purchased a platform heel over the knee boot from amazon.  Since my wife is still trying to understand the over the knee boots have never been worn in public.  The ankle booties have been worn out a few times but she has made comments when I wear them.  I understand since I just came out as a CD.  I purchased them in a women's size 9.  I want to buy a pair from Janet's.  Do I buy the same size in regards to a pump/platform or do I up-size to the recommended two sizes to a women's size 10? I should have added that I wear a size 8 shoe in my men's shoe.

Alexis
These boots you purchased was that from Janet's? I bought my heels from Janet's and I just went by the size chart on the page. I wear a size 12 womens and they fit perfectly. I have worn and walked for hours in them comfortably.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
Jade,

All my shoes have been purchased through Amazon.  Since my wife has access to the account she knows what I have ordered.  This is why i want to order from Janet's.  I want a pair of platforms to prance around the house in my clothing.
(03-10-2022, 07:54 PM)CD_Drty070x Wrote: I have already purchased some boots with a 3" give or take block heel from amazon.  Also purchased a platform heel over the knee boot from amazon.  Since my wife is still trying to understand the over the knee boots have never been worn in public.  The ankle booties have been worn out a few times but she has made comments when I wear them.  I understand since I just came out as a CD.  I purchased them in a women's size 9.  I want to buy a pair from Janet's.  Do I buy the same size in regards to a pump/platform or do I up-size to the recommended two sizes to a women's size 10?  I should have added that I wear a size 8 shoe in my men's shoe.

Alexis

Hi - for me I need to try on shoes before I purchase them.  Going up one size in a woman’s shoe size doesn’t always work for me.  So when I am out shoe shopping I always dress as a woman and never buy on-line. One place I love is Nordstrom’s by the Rack.  They have tons of shoes and they also come in half sizes, like a 10 1/2 which what I wear.  Here I am at my local Nordstrom’s.  Good luck!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Went to Janet’s today to get some new pumps. Got there too late. Sad face.
(09-03-2023, 02:27 AM)pcolajamie Wrote: Went to Janet’s today to get some new pumps. Got there too late. Sad face.

Sorry to hear that! Hope you can make it in time next trip!
Amy

(03-12-2022, 10:29 AM)Suzy Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 07:54 PM)CD_Drty070x Wrote: I have already purchased some boots with a 3" give or take block heel from amazon.  Also purchased a platform heel over the knee boot from amazon.  Since my wife is still trying to understand the over the knee boots have never been worn in public.  The ankle booties have been worn out a few times but she has made comments when I wear them.  I understand since I just came out as a CD.  I purchased them in a women's size 9.  I want to buy a pair from Janet's.  Do I buy the same size in regards to a pump/platform or do I up-size to the recommended two sizes to a women's size 10?  I should have added that I wear a size 8 shoe in my men's shoe.

Alexis

Hi - for me I need to try on shoes before I purchase them.  Going up one size in a woman’s shoe size doesn’t always work for me.  So when I am out shoe shopping I always dress as a woman and never buy on-line. One place I love is Nordstrom’s by the Rack.  They have tons of shoes and they also come in half sizes, like a 10 1/2 which what I wear.  Here I am at my local Nordstrom’s.  Good luck!  Hugs, Suzy

Like you Suzy I prefer to try them on first. I've bought a couple or three pair online and they have worked out for me.
 Also it depends how much you plan to wear them. Also like Suzy I go out femme frequently so comfort is important even if I'm not walking a whole lot I would have to wear them the whole evening or something.

I have a pair of black Nine West pumps with about a 3 1/4 in heel I can wear all day, even at a mall! It will be a sad day when these give up the ghost, or get to marked up to wear to an event.
Amy