Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm Julia
Smile 
Hello everyone, my name is Julia. I've been a life long crossdresser but since the start of 2022 I have been living full time as a woman. I'm still in the process of finding a new job or a work from home job so I can continue to dress and act like ME. I've been ordering from Janet's Closet online for years but just recently have gone into the store in person and was so happy I did. Everyone working there is super nice and helpful and it was amazingly fun to check out the massive show selection.

I'm very open to meeting new people and enjoying the world as the real me. I'm looking for any kind of event I could attend and meet some like minded people. Feel free to ask me any questions you'd like. :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the forum Julia!
I've heard of place in the same area as Janet's called Adam's Apple which has things for CD's and TG's, though I've never been there personally.
Perhaps and internet search might turn up some groups which meet for dinners etc.
Amy
Thanks, Amy! I've been tempted to try out Adam's Apple or Gigi's. Hopefully soon
Welcome Julia.

Alexis
Julia -

Nice pics! : )

There are lots of good people here - Welcome.

Weightlifter Daddy
(03-08-2022, 04:34 PM)JuliaTorin Wrote: Hello everyone, my name is Julia. I've been a life long crossdresser but since the start of 2022 I have been living full time as a woman. I'm still in the process of finding a new job or a work from home job so I can continue to dress and act like ME. I've been ordering from Janet's Closet online for years but just recently have gone into the store in person and was so happy I did. Everyone working there is super nice and helpful and it was amazingly fun to check out the massive show selection.

I'm very open to meeting new people and enjoying the world as the real me. I'm looking for any kind of event I could attend and meet some like minded people. Feel free to ask me any questions you'd like. :-)

Hi Julia

When your ready the Adams Apple is the place to go you'll find the ladies their warm and welcoming just as I did on my first night out I had such a wonderful time I found myself wondering why I waited so long.
(03-10-2022, 10:54 AM)Stephanie65 Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 04:34 PM)JuliaTorin Wrote: Hello everyone, my name is Julia. I've been a life long crossdresser but since the start of 2022 I have been living full time as a woman. I'm still in the process of finding a new job or a work from home job so I can continue to dress and act like ME. I've been ordering from Janet's Closet online for years but just recently have gone into the store in person and was so happy I did. Everyone working there is super nice and helpful and it was amazingly fun to check out the massive show selection.

Hi Julia

When your ready the Adams Apple is the place to go you'll find the ladies their warm and welcoming just as I did on my first night out I had such a wonderful time I found myself wondering why I waited so long.

Ok, I've never been to Adam's Apple, but that's how I felt the first time I went out in Toronto. Wished I'd done it years earlier!
Amy
Very pretty pics!