Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for something
Hi to all just thinking as far as getting horney am i the only one never can find anyone here thats wants to play here we are getting dressed up but for who? i for one would like to meet a few of you and see if we can make each other feel great if you know what i mean let me see if anyone here would like to spend a afternoon together
I'm on the same page, but I didn't really expect to find a playmate here when I signed up for the forum.

Simply because I'm in Oklahoma and Janet's Closet is in Michigan, the odds of meeting another cd who lives near me seems low.

But it's worth putting it out there. Where are you located, I'm in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

I've been using various dating sites off and on to try to locate a partner near me,  withut much luck,

main reason I'm on here is I give up from time to time after a few months of failure, and then I tend to give up on crossdressing too for a while, and last time I took a break, I didn't store my clothes and accessiries properly, and they got moldy, 

It's time to start over....
so I was just looking around today when i found the forum, thinking about trying breast forms that are the bra insert kind.

Saw the forum decided to join it.

If luck would have it there is somebody on here that lives near tulsa I'd be happy to meet.

But I can't afford to travel very far.

I didn't expect to bump into somebody here who lives near Tulsa but maybe somebody here could recommend good dating sites to try>
(03-07-2022, 12:39 PM)dshoehart Wrote: Hi to all just thinking as far as getting horney am i the only one never can find anyone here thats wants to play here we are getting dressed up but for who? i for one would like to meet a few of you and see if we can make each other feel great if you know what i mean let me see if anyone here would like to spend a afternoon together

If you are near Janet's, I would love to spend time with you.
Gina Smile
(03-11-2022, 08:31 PM)Gina42 Wrote:
(03-07-2022, 12:39 PM)dshoehart Wrote: Hi to all just thinking as far as getting horney am i the only one never can find anyone here thats wants to play here we are getting dressed up but for who? i for one would like to meet a few of you and see if we can make each other feel great if you know what i mean let me see if anyone here would like to spend a afternoon together

If you are near Janet's, I would love to spend time with you.

We need to have a group get together someplace.  Any suggestions anyone?
We could dress, undress. try different looks and see what's the most fun. 
There must be others who would like to attend a group dress party, who are they.
it would be great to have friends near Janets so we can meet and dress up Smile we could dress and. try different looks and see what's the most fun.
(11-15-2022, 01:40 PM)Fran082 Wrote: it would be great to have friends near Janets so we can meet and dress up Smile we could dress and. try different looks and see what's the most fun.

You could count me in, but who has a place to get together. 
Many live with others who might not understand a crowd happening at their place.