Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey girls!!
Hi everyone!! 

A little about myself, I remember questioning my sexual identity before I was 5, I asked my Mom if I was born a girl and have always questioned my sexuality.  When I was around 6 my mom caught me wearing her panties and panty hose. She ripped them off me and spanked me telling me how wrong it was for me to be wearing girls clothes. I continued to sneak and wear her panties and yea she caught me a few more times. She always told me how wrong it was but I couldn’t stop myself, I wanted to wear girly clothes. In the summer I would get in her closet and wear her outfits while she was at work. Also, ever since I can remember I’ve fantasize about having sexy with men. 

I would like to get lots better at dressing and be have the courage to go out dressed as my true feminine self. Also, I want to explore my fantasies of having sexy with men. I’m still new to dressing and have several questions on how to be better at dressing feminine. I have a few pair of panties but I’d like to hear what type of panties everyone wears? Also I’d appreciate any information on looking more feminine, what wigs work best, makeup tips and anything else. 

I’m 5’9” about 175 and have a 33 inch waist. Yes I could lose a few pounds. 

Thank you
Toni
Welcome to the forum Toni. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
I can try to answer some of your questions. First you don't sound that heavy, a 33in waist isn't too bad at all, but as light as possible and fit helps you look your best just as it does GG's, regular women.
I have worn women's panties exclusively for nearly three years now and the ones I wear I bought from a Canadian retailer, Reitman's and are a bikini style, and a micro fibre material. The material is smooth, soft and stretchy, most importantly the crotch of these is wide enough to hold my boys in place. Many don't, and particularly the lovely and sexy ones don't! In that case I've sometimes worn two pair of panties, the ones which hold me in place, then the really pretty ones on top.

I'm sure you've looked at you tube stuff, so that's a resource we have now, but I have found so much to not be of much use to me at all.

There are a few pictures here on the forum of me, so you can see how I look. One possibility if are close enough to Janet's, is to go there for a transformation, and full makeover as they will be able to advise you and better yet show you what works best for you.

I'm presuming you wish to pass when you go out? There are many places online which sell wigs, and you could get one which is close to your natural colour, and fits your face shape. There are some online sellers which have diagrams to help you choose a wig which suits you. The lace front ones give the most realistic look of a natural hair line. I've gone through a few and my current one is a deep blonde lace front one.

In case what I might do helps you, this is my dressing routine. First I shave thoroughly, legs too if I haven't for a week or so, bra and C forms (I'm a 38C), padded panties, pantyhose, sometimes a waist cincher, but not always, my clothes of choice, then makeup lastly my wig.
If you have trouble with covering your beard even when closely shaved there's special beard cover make you can get. I use foundation, light powder, blush on my cheeks, and some darker to contour my face. Eye shadow and liner is the last, and for me the toughest to do. More than once I've messed up my eye shadow and had to clean that part of my face off and fix myself up.

Lastly, and this worked the very best for me. I was invited to a CD/TG social night! I was so scared as I didn't have any idea how to pass, but they were so good and totally accepting I finally decided I had to go and they were fabulous. In this location, an upstairs private room in a public restaurant one could change on site, and back to drab.
So check things out and maybe there's something similar in your area. Also, though this is mainly a social group if someone wants to hook up with another girl, that's cool too, but it's discrete though.
PM me anytime if you'd like.
Amy
(03-08-2022, 11:30 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Welcome to the forum Toni. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
I can try to answer some of your questions. First you don't sound that heavy, a 33in waist isn't too bad at all, but as light as possible and fit helps you look your best just as it does GG's, regular women.
I have worn women's panties exclusively for nearly three years now and the ones I wear I bought from a Canadian retailer, Reitman's and are a bikini style, and a micro fibre material. The material is smooth, soft and stretchy, most importantly the crotch of these is wide enough to hold my boys in place. Many don't, and particularly the lovely and sexy ones don't! In that case I've sometimes worn two pair of panties, the ones which hold me in place, then the really pretty ones on top.

I'm sure you've looked at you tube stuff, so that's a resource we have now, but I have found so much to not be of much use to me at all.

There are a few pictures here on the forum of me, so you can see how I look. One possibility if are close enough to Janet's, is to go there for a transformation, and full makeover as they will be able to advise you and better yet show you what works best for you.

I'm presuming you wish to pass when you go out? There are many places online which sell wigs, and you could get one which is close to your natural colour, and fits your face shape. There are some online sellers which have diagrams to help you choose a wig which suits you. The lace front ones give the most realistic look of a natural hair line. I've gone through a few and my current one is a deep blonde lace front one.

In case what I might do helps you, this is my dressing routine. First I shave thoroughly, legs too if I haven't for a week or so, bra and C forms (I'm a 38C), padded panties, pantyhose, sometimes a waist cincher, but not always, my clothes of choice, then makeup lastly my wig.
If you have trouble with covering your beard even when closely shaved there's special beard cover make you can get. I use foundation, light powder, blush on my cheeks, and some darker to contour my face. Eye shadow and liner is the last, and for me the toughest to do. More than once I've messed up my eye shadow and had to clean that part of my face off and fix myself up.

Lastly, and this worked the very best for me. I was invited to a CD/TG social night! I was so scared as I didn't have any idea how to pass, but they were so good and totally accepting I finally decided I had to go and they were fabulous. In this location, an upstairs private room in a public restaurant one could change on site, and back to drab.
So check things out and maybe there's something similar in your area. Also, though this is mainly a social group if someone wants to hook up with another girl, that's cool too, but it's discrete though.
PM me anytime if you'd like.
Amy

Hey Amy,
Thank you for replying I really appreciate your advice and assistance. I’ll try looking for a group in the area, I didn’t find anything my first few searches. But I’ll try again. ?

Yes I want to be passable and to look as feminine as I possibly can. I don’t have a heavy beard but it sows show some so I do have to shave daily. Thank you for the recommendation on the panties, I’ll check them out. 

Unfortunately I don’t live close to Janet’s so I’d have to plan a trip to for a makeover and to get help. Thanks for recommending a makeover. I’d like to be brave enough to schedule a makeover locally but I’m not that brave yet… 

I tried to include a few pictures of the store I recently got from Janet’s. Hope they attach and everyone can comment and give me ideas on how to be more passable. 

Thanks!!! 
Toni