Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New gurl
Hi everybody. I crossdress on and off. I am getting back into it. My alter ego wants out. I want to learn makeup because I just dress like a whore and I want to look more feminine. I found this website and will probably have my makeup done by a professional to get me started. Plus a glamor shot. I seen this newsgroup and thought I would say hi to all the gurls.
Welcome to the forum Minx.  I too have just come out & am working on the makeup side of things.  Still don't have the eye shadow perfected.  I have gotten better at the other stuff but there is still room for improvement.  Alexis.
Welcome to the forum as well! Yes, I've gone through wanting to look tarty, now I like to look as feminine as I can.
I had a professional makeover a few years ago and I learned so much from it, so I would recommend one. I've looked at many you tube videos about make up and have come away as confused as ever.
Amy
Welcome. Make up takes practice. I agree that YouTube is a great place to get advice. There are several gurls showing how to get started. When it comes to the eyes make sure you understand what kind of eyes you have. My make up was raccoon eyes till I found how to apply to hooded eye lids. Now it is much better. Far from perfect but definitely better.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
Welcome to the forum Minx. Lots of great ladies here with good advice.
Bernice
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
Welcome Minx -

Lots of good people here - they even put up with me!

: )

Weightlifter Daddy
Hi. I’ve been a customer for years, but just joined.
Welcome then, Mitchellburch!
Amy