Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaving
I shave my entire body every couple days but my legs.  Do any of you girls have a tried & true method?  I normally shave using shaving gel but within a day or so I have razor bumps maybe burn.  My legs start itching & drive me nuts especially the back of my upper thighs.  Just looking for suggestions on what to use & do.  I mean shaving gel, baby oil, a combination of both or something completely different.  I always try to moisturize after shaving but it doesn't always seem to work.  Thank you for the help.  Alexis.
I also shave very thoroughly, using a cream, but I can't help much as I don't experience that kind of irritation afterwards. I've heard of some products which can but I don't use them.
I do wonder if a different brand of gel might you as perhaps you're allergic to one of the products you're using.
Amy
Okay thank you for the response.  Last time I shaved I used Skintimates, I believe sensitive skin.  Think I need to try a different brand as suggested.
I use a cream which states it is for sensitive skin, but we are all bit different, as well as the products.
Let us know how it goes then.
Amy
I use an epilator. I find it indispensible. Shaving was like mowing the lawn, some times and in some weather the grass must be mowed more than a couple times a week.
(02-23-2022, 07:03 PM)CD_Drty070x Wrote: I shave my entire body every couple days but my legs.  Do any of you girls have a tried & true method?  I normally shave using shaving gel but within a day or so I have razor bumps maybe burn.  My legs start itching & drive me nuts especially the back of my upper thighs.  Just looking for suggestions on what to use & do.  I mean shaving gel, baby oil, a combination of both or something completely different.  I always try to moisturize after shaving but it doesn't always seem to work.  Thank you for the help.  Alexis.

This is what I use..

Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart