Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tucking
I am currently working on the process of tucking. I do have a couple gaffs.  Does anyone have a proven technique that doesn’t include tape?  I don’t have a problem taping the boys but not my shaft. I’m sorry but I need to pee.
Hi,
Just search the forums for "tucking", you'll find lots of different approaches to tucking. Following the advice I found here, I like to cinch a tight gaff up from the rear and let my man ovaries find their way up and in and the gaff holds the other part between my legs, no bulge. After a little practice it is now second nature and easy to take out to pee and put back in. Comfortable all day.
Traci
(02-21-2022, 01:08 PM)TraciJ Wrote: Hi,
Just search the forums for "tucking", you'll find lots of different approaches to tucking.  Following the advice I found here,  I like to cinch a tight gaff up from the rear and let my man ovaries find their way up and in and the gaff holds the other part between my legs, no bulge. After a little practice it is now second nature and easy to take out to pee and put back in. Comfortable all day.
Traci

I do it much the same way, though a friend convinced to buy something called "Unclockable" meaning you cannot tell one still has the usual male stuff. It does rely on a large triangle piece of tape which for all the world looks like an elastoplast bandage with a pad to protect your more tender bits. Best to be well shaved too!
 It does work better than anything else I've tried and I posed in a bathing suit for some pics and it made me look pretty darn feminine.
 The downside is the cost, plus the taping, and if you are wearing it for a long period of time getting it off and back in place for pee breaks.
 So I still have the rest of the package and will use them from time to time when I'm wearing a particularly tight and revealing outfit, otherwise I use the regular tucking technique.
 Amy