Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling Girlie
Smile Today I went to the beauty salon and had a detox pedicure. It was so exciting being in the same room with women and having a pedicure. We talked girl talk and then I asked the big question - What color polish should I get? At first they were a little shocked. A man having polish applied to his toes. Not knowing any of the women I decided to tell something I never said in public before. I told them I was a crossdresser and I had to tell someone or three people. Then the girl talk started. How long have I dressed, does my wife know, have I gone out in puiblic, what is my fem name. After I told them my name they all called be Gina. Two of the women asked if I would be back for another pedicure. I said yes I would be back. One of the women asked if I would come as Gina. I said I would but I would need help applying my make up. The owner of the salon was in the room and she offered to my make up. I accepted her offer and told her I would be back in a month for another pedicure. The two other women and I all booked pedicures for the same date. One woman even hinted about possibly going out after the appointment.
I feel so much better now that I at least told someone.
I can't wait to be Gina with the other ladies.  Smile Smile
Gina Smile
Go for you telling the others in the salon! It is so wonderful to be accepting like that, and really feel like part of the group of women, instead of simply a man.
That makes quite a difference, I find it reinforces the femininity I already feel and heightens the feeling even more.
Amy
Wow.  That is awesome. My first color was red to make a statement. Was dressed as a man. Still working on my makeup.
Hell Gina, i loved your story, but now you need to tell us what happened, did you go as Gina? do you have photos?
Yes Gina an update would be great
Sara
So I haven't actually told anyone yet, but I did go into a store a few weeks ago dressed. I was wearing my pleathery stretchy pants, a bra with large boobs under a dark t-shirt. I was not wearing a wig or makeup so definitely a guy wearing women's clothes. I entered the store and I was the only customer. There were 2 female clerks. They both greeted me and asked if I needed any help. I told them what I was looking for and they both helped me find it. Some pleasant conversation while checking out and they thanked me saying to stop back soon. It felt so good interacting with them. Even though I have no idea who they were...someone knows my secret!
You can call me Taylor
(11-17-2022, 10:05 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: So I haven't actually told anyone yet, but I did go into a store a few weeks ago dressed. I was wearing my pleathery stretchy pants, a bra with large boobs under a dark t-shirt. I was not wearing a wig or makeup so definitely a guy wearing women's clothes. I entered the store and I was the only customer. There were 2 female clerks. They both greeted me and asked if I needed any help. I told them what I was looking for and they both helped me find it. Some pleasant conversation while checking out and they thanked me saying to stop back soon. It felt so good interacting with them. Even though I have no idea who they were...someone knows my secret!

That's very cool!
Amy
That's a big deal; it helps me feel even more confident in my femininity.
(02-15-2022, 08:56 PM)Gina42 Wrote: Smile Today I went to the beauty salon and had a detox pedicure. It was so exciting being in the same room with women and having a pedicure. We talked girl talk and then I asked the big question - What color polish should I get? At first they were a little shocked. A man having polish applied to his toes. Not knowing any of the women I decided to tell something I never said in public before. I told them I was a crossdresser and I had to tell someone or three people. Then the girl talk started. How long have I dressed, does my wife know, have I gone out in puiblic, what is my fem name. After I told them my name they all called be Gina. Two of the women asked if I would be back for another pedicure. I said yes I would be back. One of the women asked if I would come as Gina. I said I would but I would need help applying my make up. The owner of the salon was in the room and she offered to my make up. I accepted her offer and told her I would be back in a month for another pedicure. The two other women and I all booked pedicures for the same date. One woman even hinted about possibly going out after the appointment.
Very cool experience!   That would be a dream for me!  I have had polish applied at the salon - but no one every talked to me about it!  Which I would welcome!

Hugs Heather
(02-15-2022, 08:56 PM)Gina42 Wrote: Smile Today I went to the beauty salon and had a detox pedicure. It was so exciting being in the same room with women and having a pedicure. We talked girl talk and then I asked the big question - What color polish should I get? At first they were a little shocked. A man having polish applied to his toes. Not knowing any of the women I decided to tell something I never said in public before. I told them I was a crossdresser and I had to tell someone or three people. Then the girl talk started. How long have I dressed, does my wife know, have I gone out in puiblic, what is my fem name. After I told them my name they all called be Gina. Two of the women asked if I would be back for another pedicure. I said yes I would be back. One of the women asked if I would come as Gina. I said I would but I would need help applying my make up. The owner of the salon was in the room and she offered to my make up. I accepted her offer and told her I would be back in a month for another pedicure. The two other women and I all booked pedicures for the same date. One woman even hinted about possibly going out after the appointment.
Hi Gina - I hope you do get a chance to go back to the salon as Gina.  I go to my local salon as Suzy and get pedicures about every two months.  Like you said it’s so fun to be in a place with other women just talking girl talk. Makes me feel super feminine.  Here I was about a month ago getting pedicure.  I was wearing leggings, so we had to pull them up.  I chose pink polish!  Have fun!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)