Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Party Dress!
Well girls, the title says it all. I was a bit down on Tues, Groundhog Day (a sad anniversary) so my Sweetie wife took me out for lunch and some shopping. She bought a couple of new things and I had a wander through Forever 21 as I do rather love the glam dresses they sell.
 Of course their target market are pretty young women, of which I'm not one, but like everyone else, I'd like to be.
 I loved the colour and look of this dress and went back and bought it. The first thing when we got home was to tear off all of my guy clothes and try it on, it fits!!
 So I got better dolled up for some pictures.
 Honestly at my age of 68, this dress is about 50 years too young for me, but I think it looks good. The pantyhose I've had for a little while, but this was the first time I'd worn them, and they are a bit too small unfortunately as I love their look too.
 What do you girls think?
 Amy

That is a nice dress I love the color good choice dear
Heart Ginjerlicious Heart
I love the color and fabric of the dress, it looks great!
-Kristi
Looks very nice on you!!
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
Thank you very much girls!
Amy
You've got great taste in clothing! You look adorable in your dress and I love your pantyhose. You show it well!
(02-07-2022, 07:36 PM)slvspanties Wrote: You've got great taste in clothing! You look adorable in your dress and I love your pantyhose. You show it well!

Thank you very much!