Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to find your first pair of heels
Hello. Some time ago I wrote a little article with the intention of helping all those who are starting in the world of cd to choose their first heels. The article in question is the following:

https://enjoycrossdressing.blogspot.com/...heels.html

I would like to know from you your opinion as well as to know if I could improve it with additional information that would be useful. Thank you. Smile
The article is good. The idea of going to the shoe store to buy is out of the question for a lot of new CDs. My wife knows I CD she just doesn't want to see it. So I am still not quite ready to buy in a store. I bought my heels right here on JC. The whole sizing thing worried me that they wouldn't fit. Happy to say that they fit perfectly. I spent 4 hours in them the first day I put them on.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
(02-02-2022, 08:07 AM)1Ladyjade Wrote: The article is good. The idea of going to the shoe store to buy is out of the question for a lot of new CDs. My wife knows I CD she just doesn't want to see it. So I am still not quite ready to buy in a store. I bought my heels right here on JC. The whole sizing thing worried me that they wouldn't fit. Happy to say that they fit perfectly. I spent 4 hours in them the first day I put them on.

Great article!
HeartGive up worrying about what others think of you. What they think isn't important. What is important is how you feel about yourself.Heart
My cross dressing shop:Bestcosllco store has logistics centers in 8 regions including North America, South America, Europe, Russia, India, Arabia and Oceania, which can deliver the purchased products to customers quickly, safely and confidentially