Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
Thanks to the girls at Janets they did my makeup on Saturday, and I went out for the first time ever to the Adams Apple I had never been out dressed before but thanks to the encouragement from Janets girl I did it. Met some wonderful people the were warm and accepting and had a great time. Thanks again to the girls at JAnets for their support.
Stephanie Heart Heart Heart
Good for you Stephanie!

I'm so happy that you had a great first outing!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Great news! So much fun the first out dressed, and to have a professional makeover is a great feeling.
So when is your next outing?
(01-26-2022, 10:37 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Great news! So much fun the first out dressed, and to have a professional makeover is a great feeling.

I'm coming to Detroit for the Trans Invasion February 18 & 19 looking forward to having a good time.
Stephy
(01-29-2022, 07:27 AM)Stephanie65 Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 10:37 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Great news! So much fun the first out dressed, and to have a professional makeover is a great feeling.

I'm coming to Detroit for the Trans Invasion February 18 & 19 looking forward to having a good time.
Stephy

Too bad about all this border crossing stuff, as Detroit is about a half day's drive for me, love to attend. Visit Janet's too, but not this year, once again.
I hope you have a great time, and I'd think you will, let us know how it goes if you can.
Amy